• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Dr Pepper sauce

I posted a nice recipe for some AWESOME dr pepper soda based sauce. Would be cool if you guys could try it and tell me what you guys think. :mouthonfire:

I'm glad someone bumped this again. I'm thinking of making a hot sauce down the line with Dr. Pepper as the key ingredient. My graphic design consultant is a Dr. Pepper fan. I'm sure he'll approve.

I love Moxie, expecially with Jager, but back to the hot sauce, it sounds good, but is that enough heat? maye ill give it a try with some moxie, since moxie and dr p are easy for me to get my hands on

I went to school in Waco a couple years ago and that's where Dr. Pepper was invented. They have a museum and everything where a soda jerk will hand mix you one. It's badass, all syrupy but real sugar none of that corn syrup BS! They sell "dublin" Dr. Pepper that is the original formula as well. It's bottled in Dublin, TX and they still use real cane sugar instead of corn syrup, and it's at least twice as good.

http://www.dublindrpepper.com/

Texans take their Dr. Pepper very seriously :lol:

Dr Pepper Soft Drink

LordViykor said:
From a small lolly shop near Lawnton train station (on the north side of Brisbane). They sell confectionery from overseas.

Hi there,
Thats my shop at Lawnton.
Yes we have the Dr Pepper. It is so popular in Australia that you would have to wonder why it was deleted from here.
I see someone also mentioned the A&W Root Beer. We have quite a range from the US products.

Lollyworld said:
Hi there,
Thats my shop at Lawnton.
Yes we have the Dr Pepper. It is so popular in Australia that you would have to wonder why it was deleted from here.
I see someone also mentioned the A&W Root Beer. We have quite a range from the US products.

Welcome to THP, I'll have to pay another visit to your shop. I want to make some more sauce up.

Back