• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Drums

Nice stack Sic! Like them skins. What are they? I need em in pink!

Santa brought a set of Exports for the Little Idiots this year.

Santa been an old drumma for a long damn time.

Double kick pedal is where it's at Jeff!

Jeff H said:
Very cool Siccy.

Ever thought of getting a double bass? Those sound wicked.
i play way ,way to much hats to worrry about a double kick. Double bass pedal is always on board but most of the time i coud do with out. like i said wat too much hat.

Idiot Piquant said:
Nice stack Sic! Like them skins. What are they? I need em in pink!

Santa brought a set of Exports for the Little Idiots this year.

Santa been an old drumma for a long damn time.

Double kick pedal is where it's at Jeff!
Word! 

The heads are evans 360 hydraulic,Black.

Word to the Little ones.

Awesome Siccy.

Is your guitarist really running both a 1/2 stack and a 212 combo? :rofl: Where was he running the volume? Around 3 probably or he would have drowned you out----- even if it did go to 11. ;)

Idiot Piquant said:
Is the new SicTrio uploading a Dead Cover for the 50th?  
I brought it up last night and everone thinks it woud be a good idea. Now what to pick,im thinking a heavier version of casey jones.

Jeff H said:
Awesome Siccy.

Is your guitarist really running both a 1/2 stack and a 212 combo? :rofl: Where was he running the volume? Around 3 probably or he would have drowned you out----- even if it did go to 11. ;)
That he is. We are pretty loud. Hard to drown me out my cymbals and snare cut threw anything. Did you notice the bass stack? That thing is a monster,Its mine by the way. You know bass players they never have any decent gear,lol.

Jeff H said:
Nice Bass stack there Siccy. That the one you just rebuilt?
Thanks she is a beast.  I really wouldnt call what I did a rebuild but yup thats her.I need to sell that shizzey so I can get some new drums.Need a house set and a gig set. But everytime I think about selling I reel myself back in,just cant do it.we have been through a lot,lol. As far as my guitar gear goes id sell it all tomorrow if I could ever get a fair price for it,but that seems like a hard thing to do these days.

Nice. Your son has good chops. I love his dw's wish I could see them better. Ive actually watched a couple things from his band. If i remember right you have one or two younger sons that play drums? And you also or you did back in the day. 

Or im imaging things which coud be possible,lol.

sicman said:
Nice. Your son has good chops. I love his dw's wish I could see them better. Ive actually watched a couple things from his band. If i remember right you have one or two younger sons that play drums? And you also or you did back in the day. 

Or im imaging things which coud be possible,lol.
I played a little but my 2 sons are waaaaaay better than I was lol. 

SavinaRed said:
I played a little but my 2 sons are waaaaaay better than I was lol. 
Sounds like you should start playing again. You old fart,lol.  :P  Come on, you get to hit things.

If you ever get some pics of there kits post that shizzey up. I love to see how drummers set there kits up. I can see that your oldest boy goes with the one up two down. Thats the way im digging these days. 

Back