• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Drums

If you dont know how to play guitar at all I would start to learn some basic chords and rhythm. I cant imagine there was ever a slide player that just decided to learn slide techniques,"spelling??"    For real go buy a cheap guitar and get those fingers in shape.  Oh and lets take all this geetar talk to the guitar thread. 

sicman said:
If you dont know how to play guitar at all I would start to learn some basic chords and rhythm. I cant imagine there was ever a slide player that just decided to learn slide techniques,"spelling??"    For real go buy a cheap guitar and get those fingers in shape.  Oh and lets take all this geetar talk to the guitar thread. 

Saved by the last sentence...Very Nearly Reported!

Beast mode acheived!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/uGPXidXBH5k[/youtube]

Brann Dailor is a monster! Highly underrated drummer.

From last night. We opened up a four day festival and I used there "house' kit. Sonor kick and pearl masters toms. 

Me moving a cowbell.

It was pretty fun. We  had a trombone player and some dude smacking some bongos and a harmonica player on stage with us for a couple songs.

Scoville DeVille said:
"A" cowbell???

I got a fever baby. And the only prescription is, MORE COWBELL!

You should have 37 cowbells and just one or two drums.

041509_cowbell_02.gif

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL331493E6BCFD08A5

:rofl: I just noticed my hair line. There must have been something wrong with the lighting. If thats what it really looks like im shaving my head tomorrow.

EDIT
Took two pics of my head.yup im going bald. WTF!!!!!

sicman said:
:rofl: I just noticed my hair line. There must have been something wrong with the lighting. If thats what it really looks like im shaving my head tomorrow.

EDIT
Took two pics of my head.yup im going bald. WTF!!!!!

That's not a bald spot! It is a solar panel for a sex machine!

muskymojo said:
That's not a bald spot. It's called a part, silly.

TrueNorthReptiles said:

That's not a bald spot! It is a solar panel for a sex machine!
Ive come to realize with the help from my wife and band mates that yall are telling the truth. No shaved head :rofl:  I just really dont want to ever be that dude with long hair but is half bald.   

Band gets together after a two week break on sunday. Festival was soul sucking.

Back