• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

♫ Durham Bull's Second Season - 2013 ♫

After a fairly successful first season growing superhots, I'm back again for some more. Thanks to all THP peeps for your expertise and your generosity with the seeds. Here is what I have germinating as of January 27, 2013.
Wish me luck!!

Bhut Jolokia - Peach - 1
Bhut Jojokia – Red (overwinter)
Bonda Ma Jacque x Y7 #1 – Spicegeist - 1
Bonda Ma Jacque x Y7 #2 – Spicegeist
Brain Strain – Red (overwinter)
Butch T x Douglah – Coheed196 1
Butch T
Dorset Naga - 1
Fatalii – RCC
NagaBon – MegaSpokaneMan 3
Naga Vipers - Jamison (2 seeds)
Naga Vipers - Coheed196 - 2
Red Savina - 2
Sepia Serpent - Coheed196 - 1
“Super Scorps” 2
7 Pot Primo – Stanbyandfire - 2
7 Barrackpore – Spicegeist 3
7 Pot Chaguanas – Coheed196 - 2
7 Pot Savannah – Standbyandfire
7 Pot Infinity - 2
7 Pot Yellow (overwinter)
TS Yellow CARDI 2
TS Morouga Blend
Yellow Scorpion SR - 2
Black Pearl - 1
Bolivian Rainbow – Kentishman - 2
Numex Twilight – Kentishman 3
5 Color 4

Padron - Lando - 7
Jalapeno - 3
Pero Sweet - 6

Everything has come along so much since your last update.  Really looking good!  I see pods on most of the plants.  Very nice.  I too was wondering what a "Death Bhut" was.  Looking forward to seeing a ripened pod and taste review!

this was suppose to be Black Pearls... any idea? fruit is about .5 in in diameter.

IMG_8308 by Sy.V.Bui, on Flickr

DocNrock said:
Everything has come along so much since your last update.  Really looking good!  I see pods on most of the plants.  Very nice.  I too was wondering what a "Death Bhut" was.  Looking forward to seeing a ripened pod and taste review!

Thanks Doc, things are moving along after a cool spring.
will let you know about the "death Bhut"

Fremp said:
Your pics are friggin nothing short of AWESOME! So bright! Whats your trick :)

Thanks man...
No tricks with photography. I use a tripod with timer and adjust brightness & contrast with Picasa
I just love the colors and pod shapes of chiles.

Spicegeist said:
Brain Strains are looking very ripe!

Thanks Charles,
I'm looking forward to the Y7xBanda... just starting to pod up.

El Toro great charge mon … dem Douglah X Butch T pods, Sepia Serpent pods look awesome but your Peach and Death Bhut are de bomb mon, well dem all look awesome!!! Keep up da awesome grow mon!

Love that true peach bhut and NagaBon. Yep: those pine trees . . . "The Triangle." (Former Raleigh/Chapel Hill resident, here.)

Weather been as odd down there as it has here? Also, really interested in what you think of Nagabon??! Peace, Annie

Back