• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

♫ Durham Bull's Second Season - 2013 ♫

After a fairly successful first season growing superhots, I'm back again for some more. Thanks to all THP peeps for your expertise and your generosity with the seeds. Here is what I have germinating as of January 27, 2013.
Wish me luck!!

Bhut Jolokia - Peach - 1
Bhut Jojokia – Red (overwinter)
Bonda Ma Jacque x Y7 #1 – Spicegeist - 1
Bonda Ma Jacque x Y7 #2 – Spicegeist
Brain Strain – Red (overwinter)
Butch T x Douglah – Coheed196 1
Butch T
Dorset Naga - 1
Fatalii – RCC
NagaBon – MegaSpokaneMan 3
Naga Vipers - Jamison (2 seeds)
Naga Vipers - Coheed196 - 2
Red Savina - 2
Sepia Serpent - Coheed196 - 1
“Super Scorps” 2
7 Pot Primo – Stanbyandfire - 2
7 Barrackpore – Spicegeist 3
7 Pot Chaguanas – Coheed196 - 2
7 Pot Savannah – Standbyandfire
7 Pot Infinity - 2
7 Pot Yellow (overwinter)
TS Yellow CARDI 2
TS Morouga Blend
Yellow Scorpion SR - 2
Black Pearl - 1
Bolivian Rainbow – Kentishman - 2
Numex Twilight – Kentishman 3
5 Color 4

Padron - Lando - 7
Jalapeno - 3
Pero Sweet - 6

Devv said:
That guy has some character!

Yep, he does.  I just love the pod shapes of superhots.

coheed196 said:
That's pretty funny Sy. Too bad the season is getting closer to a close

Yes Vincent... season is about to end. Cleaned up & tilt all the raised bed garden today.  
I still have a bunch of green pods, hopefully it will ripen before frost.

How are you doing? Is the little one walking yet? Mine is just about to start.

I think I still have around a month before the frost makes it here, if this year is the same as the last two years.

Little one is doing great other than getting teeth. Every time she gets one coming in, it just gives her hell and right now she has 2 coming in at the same time. She definitely wants to walk. She can stand by herself for a while, and she has taken 3 "steps" they were kind of stutter steps but she's getting there quick

coheed196 said:
I think I still have around a month before the frost makes it here, if this year is the same as the last two years.

Little one is doing great other than getting teeth. Every time she gets one coming in, it just gives her hell and right now she has 2 coming in at the same time. She definitely wants to walk. She can stand by herself for a while, and she has taken 3 "steps" they were kind of stutter steps but she's getting there quick
Wow, so the 3 of us is on the same? My daughter is also starting to want to walk. She's gonna turn 1 in October.

Those peach bhut look gnarly with the tails. The that face pods and all the colors.

, Walter

Vegas_Chili said:
Wow, so the 3 of us is on the same? My daughter is also starting to want to walk. She's gonna turn 1 in October.

Those peach bhut look gnarly with the tails. The that face pods and all the colors.

, Walter

Hi Walter,
Yep, we're new Dads... learning on the job.  Mine is 13 months and itching to run, climbing & pulling down everything. 
love it.

WalkGood said:
Dat "Old Man" pod is starting to look like a young mon, awesome job Sy!

Thanks Ramon, da old man's changing everyday. Will have to pick 'm soon before he turns into a prune

coheed196 said:

Vincent,
We've been lucky on the sickness front.  The only fevers so far were reaction to the shots.

'Yall are making me feel old, my youngest G-kid is 14 months and all over the place. Everything goes in his mouth...hmmm. Good time to introduce him to some mild peppers :D 

Back