• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Dvdpfstr's Glog

It is my first season growing super hots so I figured I would join in the Glog thread and document my efforts.

First off, my list of seeds ordered:

Habanero Orange
Habanero Red
Wasp
Trinidad Scorpions (Red, Yellow, and Mourouga Blend)
Bhut Jolokia's (Red, Yellow, and Brown)
Fatalii
7 Pod Brain Strain
7 Pod Brain Strain Yellow
Douglah
Scotch Bonnet's (Red and Yellow)
Bhut Jolokia (Indian Carbon, Bih, Dorset Naga)
Naga Morich
7 Pod (Red, Yellow, Barrack Pore)

and,

Butch T Scorpion......when it arrives, (I ordered all my seeds from pepperlover.com and the Butch T's were not in the order. I have an email in to them and I hope to get those seeds ASAP)

I actually made one order and couldn't suppress the itch to order more, so I placed a second order this past weekend and those seeds arrived today minus the Butch T's. I have those seeds soaking in water tonight and will get them in soil tomorrow night.

On top of the ones I ordered, I received quite a few "gifts" from pepperlover.com and will be planting some of those also.

Those are:
Amish Bush
pi260478
Indian p-c1

So far this is where I stand:

1 Seedling tray started.

And the second order of seeds soaking.

And, the freebies soaking.

I'll post updates as things change.

Wow man, looks pretty amazing. Doesn't it feel crazy after a harvest like that? It is like, what the heck am I gonna do with all this??

So beautiful, great job! Any winners in the taste department in your opinion?

So far I have only been dicing them up and putting them on my meals at lunch and dinner. I haven't worked up to eating one whole yet. Although, I can tell that my tolerance is slowly rising. I'm really fond of the Chocolate Bhut, 7Pod Yellow, and I had my first Butch T the other day. HOLY COW, That one was hot!!!. I haven't tried the douglah or morouga yet. I thing that I am going to take a mourouga to work with me tomorrow and scatter it on my Moo Goo Pai Pan. I'll let you know what I think.

Wow man, looks pretty amazing. Doesn't it feel crazy after a harvest like that? It is like, what the heck am I gonna do with all this??

It is a little overwhelming. I have a neighbor who is probably going to sale me an Excalibur food dehydrator that they bought to dehydrate fruits and vegetables for their new borns and they never used it after all. When or if I get it I am going to start making powder.

Thanks Sanarda. I'd be willing to mail some to you to hold you over until yours ripen. I have MORE than enough. If you want, inbox me your address and I'll ship them to you.

That is so nice.. thanks. I am growing some really really hot Devils tongue I think You will enjoy. When they ripen I will send some out to you. Couple weeks maybe. ill PM u OH I also have Thai hot dragons and a Congo that hasn't started to fruit but has lots of buds. Ill send some of those too.

I have a vid on my blog of my plants take a look and see if you like anything

That is so nice.. thanks. I am growing some really really hot Devils tongue I think You will enjoy. When they ripen I will send some out to you. Couple weeks maybe. ill PM u OH I also have Thai hot dragons and a Congo that hasn't started to fruit but has lots of buds. Ill send some of those too.

I have a vid on my blog of my plants take a look and see if you like anything
The ones you mentioned here sound good I'm not growing those. Take a look at the list in the very first part of my GLOG and let me know what you want, I have plenty of everything.

I ate the naga morich tonight. It had a great semi sweet taste. I was dying to try this pepper. Of course it was hella hot. My mouth was on fire but not my throat which was a huge relief. I'm so grateful that you sent two. You should have seen me jumping around the kitchen when I saw the box. Ahhahaha. I couldn't stop eating the cut up pod even though my mouth was completely lit up. It was well worth the pain.

Back