• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Ed’s Roadhouse Jerky: Devils Tongue & L’il Sweet Jalapeno Habanero

edsroadhousejerky said:
I just added a new flavor to Ed's RoadHousE Jerky menu " Red Hot Raspberry Habanero " The flavor in this jerky is out of this world you will just have to taste it for your self lol........

Just ordered some of that along with more Devil's Tongue. Hope it gets here fast, I'm hungry!

After reading this, I went on and ordered tons of it for almost $60! Ever since I am registered on THP, I've spent tons of dineros on hot products, sauces and everything. My man thinks that I am going mad :crazy:, little does he know!

Can't wait to receive the jerky!

Red Hot Raspberry Habanero is amazing. I didn't know how much I liked raspberries until I tried this jerky. Not too sweet, super fresh, great mix with the spice and top quality jerky. Great stuff!

ZanderSpice said:
Red Hot Raspberry Habanero is amazing. I didn't know how much I liked raspberries until I tried this jerky. Not too sweet, super fresh, great mix with the spice and top quality jerky. Great stuff!

I agree with you Zander, Rasberry Habanero is quite amazing. I much preferred it to Devil's Tongue. I think that the sweetness of the rasberries makes it stand out more. I am so used to sweeter beef jerky, at least the one that comes from Vietnam my homeland that we have to smuggle into Canada because of customs!

I just received mine from Ed's Roadhouse Jerky. The first one I opened and ate was Inferno. Wow, that was great! I rarely eat jerky even though I like it? Wierd. Nice flavor, nice burn. The others I got were Spicy Fajita Fiesta, Devil's Tongue, and Plain Black Pepper. Now I'm eating Spicy Fajita...outrageous taste! Great...just what I needed...another addiction.

I agree with you Zander, Rasberry Habanero is quite amazing. I much preferred it to Devil's Tongue. I think that the sweetness of the rasberries makes it stand out more. I am so used to sweeter beef jerky, at least the one that comes from Vietnam my homeland that we have to smuggle into Canada because of customs!

Vietnamese jerky is great. I go to a place in Little Saigon that has around 20 different varieties. Would it be easier to have it sent up from California? Still, I do prefer Ed's over all others I've tried. I'll be placing an order today for Inferno and some more Raspberry.

Vietnamese jerky is great. I go to a place in Little Saigon that has around 20 different varieties. Would it be easier to have it sent up from California? Still, I do prefer Ed's over all others I've tried. I'll be placing an order today for Inferno and some more Raspberry.

Well, I would love to get it sent to Canada because I don't know anyone in California. But it seems like it's really complicated so I don't even consider giving it a try. Besides when you go to Vietnam, there are so many kinds of jerky to choose from, you have to know of a good place where to order from. Do you know of good ones in California? And I would guess that they do not ship internationally? The ones they sell here are not even close to he kind of jerky I like... So sad!

Back