seed-train European Seed train...

LuckyLuke said:
Well, hope everybody agrees this is a primary pepper train so I will add Bricklayer. He can still get some pepper seeds into soil. Not sure if we have enough time to do turn around with tomatoes.

Sorry I didn't think about the time only about practical train stations :oops:

Undskyld Murer, selvfølgelig skal du have frø.

At Serrano's i presume. I haven't seen it, nor heard of Serrano posting it to me.

Has it arrived at Serrano's?

Yup it did. It's leaving me in 2-3 day because i'm waiting for local seeds i ordered and want to contribute. And since my pepper seeds stash went old i put in some other seeds too.
Cheers

K i'm miling them out on thursday no later.

BTW can i have som info on: łapija sweet, jamaiguinho, black pepper, as chili?

As chili is an interesting smaller bullet type chilli (the pods are 3 to 5 cm in length), quite similar to Apache... it's rather mild, around 10k, maybe 15k scoville .. but it has fat skin and is great for snacking raw or pickled.. my wife enjoys them pickled the most

aschilizrel02.jpg

it grows as a small bush, but you'll get plenty of pods out of it... this was the first plant that started maturing pods in july and it was the last plant I got the final harvest from in late october...

serrano said:
K i'm miling them out on thursday no later.

BTW can i have som info on: łapija sweet, jamaiguinho, black pepper, as chili?

tsurrie said:
As chili is an interesting smaller bullet type chilli (the pods are 3 to 5 cm in length), quite similar to Apache... it's rather mild, around 10k, maybe 15k scoville .. but it has fat skin and is great for snacking raw or pickled.. my wife enjoys them pickled the most

aschilizrel02.jpg

it grows as a small bush, but you'll get plenty of pods out of it... this was the first plant that started maturing pods in july and it was the last plant I got the final harvest from in late october...

About the Jamaiquinho you can read in this thread starting with post #123, and you can see pictures too.

What kind of Black pepper? If is something I have put in the bag, they are black peppers turning to red, with black/green leaves, dark purple flowers, can't tell exactly what they are.

Not sure about the Kapija, tsurrie, it could be the sweet pepper too, see Kurtovska Kapija, the one used for "ajvar".

I dont remember putting Kapija in, I believe it was already in the package ... but if I did it is the one used for "ajvar" .... it's very good sweet pepper with a nice aroma ... to me - it beats every bell pepper out there :)

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic) - package shipped 1st of December.
2) Zoli (Hungary) - package shipped 8th of December.
3) rghm1u20 (Romania) - package shipped 17th of December.

4) Rory (Italy) - package shipped January.
5) Nulle (Denmark) - package shipped 27th of January
6) snagglepuss (UK) - package shipped
7) scotsbonnet (Scotland) - package shipped 4th of February

8) tsurrie (Slovenia) - package shipped 11th of February
9) Serrano (Poland) - package shipped 23rd of February
10) Bricklayer (Denmark) - Pending receipt.
11) open seat ... otherwise back to LuckyLuke

Any suggestions what we do next ? I do not have much veggie seeds for trade. So we might need a new "engine-driver" for veggie train  ;)

Back