seed-train European Seed train...

ErolDude said:
Is it too late to join in?

Nope, I would probably set up limit upto 15 people.

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), package shipped 18th of September
2) rghm1u20 (Romania) - adding AaronTT's seeds to the train. Pending receipt.
3) tsurrie (Slovenia) - please confirm you provided postal address to rghm1u20 thanks !
4) ErolDude (BiH) *** added ***
5) Rory (Italy)
6) dutchpepper (the Netherlands)
7) Nulle (Denmark)
8) snagglepuss (UK)
9) scotsbonnet (Scotland)

10) Comptine (Sweden)
11) Midnight Sun Peppers (Norway)

12) serrano (Poland)
13) lobo (Czech republic)

) back to LuckyLuke for round 3.

Yay, Fresh seeds for explosive ember are ready for packing!

I suggest we make some sort of private message system/google document, where you do

IN:
OUT:

So we know who added and removed what?

ErolDude said:
I suggest we make some sort of private message system/google document, where you do

IN:
OUT:

So we know who added and removed what?

I think I'd be confusing and a little bit overwhelming, tracking which seeds from which user etc. Also, it might take a while to enter all the stuff you've taken?

No need to do any in/out log, I did not count seeds in the baggies so it doesnt really matter. There is more than enough for everyone.

According to the Romanian postal service, the seeds arrived his morning to Bucharest. I hope they will hit me tomorrow.

The package arrived today, I took/added seeds, will ship tomorrow to our Slovenian friend tsurrie. Is a fat one! The package, not tsurie! :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

Many thanks again to Aaron TT for his generous seeds offer, I have added these to the train. Guys, be prepared with  bigger bubble envelopes.

:)
What do you know.. maybe I'm one of those "on the bed living" dudes just eating away... chili's and chocolate.. beers and chips.... well, maybe someday.

Anyhow... :drooling:  I'm waiting for the package and will pick/add/sendfw ASAP when I get it...

tsurrie said:
:)
What do you know.. maybe I'm one of those "on the bed living" dudes just eating away... chili's and chocolate.. beers and chips.... well, maybe someday.

Anyhow... :drooling:  I'm waiting for the package and will pick/add/sendfw ASAP when I get it...
Haha! I would not say this, because I remember the pics of you building a greenhouse, or fighting with those little pests hanging on trees :)

The package left today, tracking number is RN897855191RO , having 156gr. !!! I was affraid they will empty my wallet, but was not expensive.

The grateful chili-head poem:

"There sure are lots of ways
to get or buy the seeds,
but one of these next days
the mail will meet my needs,
the package will arrive
will pick and add and let it go
and gonna feel alive!"

Damn waiting is making me nuts :woohoo:

Got the package today. I hope I'll manage to go through it and send it forward to Erol tomorrow.
There are lots of seeds! Plenty of new seeds since the last train....

_____
here it is... the pile of seeds for ya'll... ready to be sent tomorrow to ErolDude
damn there's a lot of baggies here...  the moruga is only for size reference there.... not included :)
euseedtrain01102015.jpg

Anyway... thanks again to all included! As I said before... this is a great way to share seeds and try as much varieties as possible.
Happy growing to everyone! Let the season of 2016 be rich for you all!

jlawrence said:
Missed the notification for this. Is it too late to join ?

The train is currently on the way to BiH, so there is still enough time for you to join.
Contact LuckyLuke - see the first post on this page.

Back