misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

wheebz said:
JayT showed up at the restaurant yesterday about 30 minutes before the draft started, and slugged down 2 Slam Dunkels and an Old Horizontal in all of 30 minutes

You guys should watch how he drinks beer, he takes one sip, then lets it sit for 10 minutes, then slugs down the entire beer

its just appalling

I only do that when I am already drunk. Hey! Quit telling everyone my dark secrets. At least I don't walk around town drinking beer in the street and getting beat up by my friends!

mel stumbles over to the fridge... grabs herself another vodka and lemonade and collapses on the couch... drink up fella's!! its a loooong weekend!!

I am building new doors for my shed today. It's sunny but cool after yesterday's thunderstorms so it'll be a great day to drink a few beers, play with power saws, and just plain-ol' be outside!!

lol.. we had a 30C day here.. still like summer... but i didnt get outta bed till 2pm... heheheeee I love public holiday weekends!!

Well, I will be drinking Sunday. We are going out for a celebration. Since my beer experience is limited, what would you recommend? Assuming they have whatever it is I will try it. Thanks.

pileiton said:
Well, I will be drinking Sunday. We are going out for a celebration. Since my beer experience is limited, what would you recommend? Assuming they have whatever it is I will try it. Thanks.

Where are you going...and who is this "they" you speak of?

I'm a Guinness fan, myself. ;) Also, I'd Rodger-up for any house beer or local brew....

I've only met a few beers in my life I really hated.

I love going to little pubs (dark, dank, and small)......feels homey and comfy. Big sports bars (unless I'm there to eat and watch a game) and nightclubs turn me off completely.

paulky_2000 said:
I love going to little pubs (dark, dank, and small)......feels homey and comfy. Big sports bars (unless I'm there to eat and watch a game) and nightclubs turn me off completely.

I couldn't agree more.

Just racked my Heather Ale into my serving keg, no carbonation, 60 degrees, "real ale" all the way

Holy hell is it flowery

Loads of heather and juniper throughout the entire beer, but not enough to mask the great smokiness and toasted malt from a classic 60 shilling scottish ale

ABV came out to 3.6 percent which is exactly what I was looking for

Earlier tonight though I enjoyed a Devine Rebel, the Brewdog and Mikkeller old ale and whiskey barrel aged collaboration

freakin delicious

Also had the Raging Bitch from Flying Dog, not a HUGE belgian IPA fan, but it was pretty tasty. Not too bad for a 20th anniversary beer

Back