• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Fatali Gourmet Jigsaw

Yeah, usually it's about 5 seeds when ordering from fatalii, sometimes more.

I don't get why he's not waiting for next season. No one in their right mind is going to plant Chinenses this time of the year, except for indoor-gardeners who want to sell the seeds next year. Bad business decision.

OK, I couldn't help myself, and pulled the trigger on this one....
I'll post about shipping time etc.... when I get the seeds :)

If you register with them, and the order is over 20 Euros, they include shipping free (even to the US)....Kind of helps with the super high price..... a little bit.....

Yep, that would be awesome.
He does sell powder or flakes, but that part of his website is in Finnish, and I don't speak Finnish...LOL
And I am not sure if he ships the powders etc overseas....

However, if the seeds grow, then pod sampling will occur....in several months...hahahaha

Luckily I can grow outside until around early November, so there hopefully will be time for a decent harvest. If not, they will have to come indoors under some lights.

I did order 2 packs.... if they are 5 seeds each, then 10 seeds should be enough to get a couple plants.

No it sure the heck doesn't....LOL

And patience is not my strongest trait :)

I ordered them today, sending stuff overseas usually takes about 8 days from here to most other countries.....Hopefully He sends them in a day or so, and that the 8 day timeframe is true for there to here.

I also ordered 1 packet (with Cheiro Roxa and Murupi Amarela), they will be in a greenhouse, the season usually ends in the end of november, so fingers crossed.

Just couldn't resist John? LOL
I could not resist you are right. what do you think about it cmpman? This is a fun hobby and is really getting interesting the last couple years. I bet the old school pepper/chileheads are starting to get irratated with what the indusrty is turning into? Maybe?

The way I see it.....

These folks work for years to come up with and grow an awesome pepper.....for me (and everyone else)....lol
So I can buy seeds and grow them.

I can't friggin' wait.....ordered those expensive little buggers 7 days ago, so they should show up anytime from tomorrow on :)

I also ordered the seeds 7 days ago, yesterday I got an e-mail that the Murupi Amarela is sold out, so I had to choose another variety...

*Today I've received the seeds (got some Naga Morich seeds as gift). :)
With these I have more than 100 varieties this year, w00t! :D

Has anyone heard of the Fatali Gourmet Jigsaw cross ? I just got some seeds yesterday and getting them going today !!

IMG_4696.jpg

Here's a link that tells this peppers story

http://fatalii.net/growing/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=130

Got my Jigsaw seeds yesterday and today is the day I put em on the heat mat !! Yay !!!

IMG_4696.jpg

Any chance you could scrap up those pieces of dried pod there in the bags and take a taste test and possibly give us some idea as to the taste and heat. Looks like there might be enough to dab on your tongue tip.

Back