• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Fatalii Cheesecake

Going to throw in last DWFC from last night in the oven later to warm up when this is cool and ready to cut.

100_1244.jpg

Also threw in a tablespoon of lime juice

Prepped the frozen Fatalii's with a mallet
100_1245.jpg

Mixed it all up and in the crust it went.
100_1246.jpg

100_1247.jpg

40 minutes in the oven and
out to cool
100_1249.jpg

Will add more pics in a few hours when it is cooled.

sound very interesting, i love cheesecake and fatalii the two together sound awesome

lets have a review on this >> taste??
thanks your friend Joe

I can put one in a new clamshell and in the fridge to bring to the festival. I have many clamshells from when I used to make and sell cheesecakes. I will be there Friday. Think I will bring 3 or 4 slices. I am sure JayT will want to have one.

Looks like you got a real winner there!!

I had fatalii tuna steaks from the grill today, man you should have came over…I could really go for a piece of your cake now!!

Great flavor. Kicks good and sweet.
Pics of the last slice and a cross section tomorrow as the current storm is making the DSL hop and skip.

Nice lime tint and the sweetness of the Fatalii. Nice deep yet mellow long lasting burn. By mellow I mean not harsh, it is definitely hot in an odd yet pleasing way.

Finally got them through. Enjoy. Everyone here did. Sethsquatch will comment later I am sure.
100_1250.jpg

See the Fatlii's? Yummmm
100_1251.jpg

I was fortunate enough to get to indulge in this delicacy.

IT WAS PERFECT. Creamy rich cheesecake tempered with the fine fatalii fire. Slow burn lingering cheesecake.

:dance: :onfire: :dance:

Even frozen those pods look great. Soon as I my Fatalii produce I'm all over this one as well. Will be making the Choc. Hab cheesecake next week. Thanks for the awsome recipe!

Alpha if you are going to be at the festival Friday look for me. I am taking 4 slices to share. I will be wearing my quickly made T shirt with something recognizable. :rofl: :censored:

Man o man does that cheesecake look good... It could be very deceiving though... Those pieces of fatalii look a whole lot like pieces of lemon.. man that would be a surprise! :mouthonfire: :mouthonfire:

Well,Brian,it is all your fault.:lol: This weekend I have to get creative in my kitchen and whoop up fatali cheese cake for my 2 teenage heath lovers. :lol:

:party: Man on fire that looks truly amazing! I'm going to have to try that one, but as I am the only heat lover in my family, I think I'll cut back a bit and add some pineapple. Or.... I could be a glutton and make one all for myself. Mwah ha ha !! :twisted:

Back