vendor Fatalii.net

They had a good selection of pubes so I thought I would order some... Not what I expected.
I ordered turbo pubes. One package had three seeds. The other had pieces of seed and three seeds. Two orders 6 seeds. The other orders had 6-8 seeds each. They threw in some stickers and "mystery seeds". If they had something I wanted I would order from them but otherwise I would go somewhere else.

This pains me because they have a great site that got me into hydroponics. I hope it was just bad help and not something systematic.

I've never bought from there cause i find the place a little overpriced. I've mailed Jukka for info in the past and he was very kind, so drop him a line if you had issues.
Check semillas.de for another european option with fair prices and HUGE selection.

Cya

Datil

If I remember correctly his site promises 5 seeds minimum sometimes a few more. I have had poor germination rates with his Canario seeds(0 out of 5) and a few others even though I use seed incubators and heating mats. When I dug up the seeds 2 months later to see what happend to them there was just an empty shell with nothing inside. At around a euro per seed I was disappointed.
I have had 90% succes rate with seeds from semillas.de

Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw order! Ordered 6/7 arrived 6/20, Excellent Website! 

Fatalii.net 001.jpg
with Freebies!!!

It is dishonesty!  I quote from the site itself:  

Q: How many seeds are there per variety?
A: The minimum amount of seeds per variety is 
5 seeds. Usually there are few more.
For good quality seeds this is more than enough.
For more plants per variety, order more packages 
per variety or make cuttings from your plants. 
(More info about cuttings at fatalii.net)

I have mixed feelings about Fatalii.  I bought 8 seed packets and had good germination rates on 6 including the Jigsaw.  I wrote to Jukka concerning the Sunrise Scorpion and King Naga both of which had zero germ rate. I actually offered to buy some more if he could confirm they had a good germ rate generally and what I was seeing was an exception. 2 emails, 3 weeks, no response.  Will not order from him again. 1USD a seed is too much for seeds that don't germinate and to not have questions answered.

It is a shame as I think he is a great grower and has a very tidy website.

I ordered from them and it was good
Got two other varietes for free
One variety was wrong seeds (very wrong), and the tabasco didnt germinate
Everything else was good but i have a local site here in sweden which is very (very) cheap
Maximum 3 dollars for the rares and 1.50 for normals and 2 for the pretty rares
10 seeds
But it is kinda overpriced

Recently got an order from Jukka, just wanted to say that i've got a fair seeds amount in each packet (5-6 seeds only for the rarest types) and really nice extras.
Not the cheapest but a solid seed source for sure.

Cya

Datil

Just to update on my previous review - I ordered:

1 x 7pot / 7pod -- Price: 3.90 Eur -- Total price: 3.9 Eur
1 x Black Naga -- Price: 4.90 Eur -- Total price: 4.9 Eur
1 x Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw -- Price: 9.90 Eur -- Total price: 9.9 Eur
1 x King Naga -- Price: 3.60 Eur -- Total price: 3.6 Eur
1 x Moruga Scorpion (Trinidad Scorpion, Moruga) -- Price: 6.66 Eur -- Total price: 6.66 Eur
1 x Sunrise Scorpion -- Price: 3.90 Eur -- Total price: 3.9 Eur
1 x Trinidad Douglah (Brown 7 Pod / 7pot) -- Price: 4.20 Eur -- Total price: 4.2 Eur
The Black naga and the Douglah both turned red. 
King Naga and Sunrise scorpion have 0% germ rates (only 2 out of 50+ varieties)
I have a few Jigsaws growing so hope they do good.
I do not trust the 7 pot or Moruga seeds to be true and will bin them rather than grow any more of garbage.

I actually suspected the Douglah as the seeds appeared to have red flesh on them.  I did ask Jukka and he said that the dried flesh on seeds often looks red.  I suspect my seeds come out of red pods.

I have put my thoughts and concerns in an email to Jukka as I think it is only fair he has a right to respond, I will update here with any news.

I have had a reply from Jukka who mentioned that they grow many Black Nagas in a greenhouse and have not had red ones before. He also said the 7 pot and Moruga were "safe" and that they had grown out a lot of them. From my understanding of his email they may not have grown out so many of the Douglahs so he couldn't really comment. With limited stock of the Sunrise Scorpion and King Naga he did not do grow them out and could not comment on germination rates either. He offered to replace the Black Naga and Douglah seeds. I opted not to take the seeds. I appreciate that he replied.

One of the last lines in his email: "Again, very sorry for your bad experience, too bad it's impossible completely prevent things like this...."

willard3 said:
Ahhhh.....then your expectations were the problem and not Jukka.

?? I don't think it's unreasonable at all to expect more than 3 seeds and that they be intact.

Robisburning said:
I have had a reply from Jukka who mentioned that they grow many Black Nagas in a greenhouse and have not had red ones before. He also said the 7 pot and Moruga were "safe" and that they had grown out a lot of them. From my understanding of his email they may not have grown out so many of the Douglahs so he couldn't really comment. With limited stock of the Sunrise Scorpion and King Naga he did not do grow them out and could not comment on germination rates either. He offered to replace the Black Naga and Douglah seeds. I opted not to take the seeds. I appreciate that he replied.

One of the last lines in his email: "Again, very sorry for your bad experience, too bad it's impossible completely prevent things like this...."
Thanks for your multiple, fair and thorough comments. I will not be ordering anything from that site. You probably saved me some disappointment.

I ordered from Fatalii on Jan. 15th and received my order on Feb. 3rd which is pretty good to Canada.

I ordered 4 packs of Primo seeds and only received 3, which at close to $7.00CAD per pack was a bit of a disspointment.
Also ordered 2 packs of Jigsaw, one had 6 seeds the other 7 which is OK. Close to $2.00CAD per seed.
Order came with free mustard and pablano seeds.

Overall I likely would not order from this source again unless there was something I could not find elsewhere.

EDIT: Also wanted to note that Jukka did e-mail me back and said he will ship me the missing seeds.

Back