• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Favorite drink and or smoke

Scotch and water. Hold the scotch.

Marlboro Black 100s.

If I still smoked other substances: Jock Horror (purple phenotype), Ice (the ganja strain, not the nasty chemical crap), The Purps (which oddly isn't purple like the name suggests), Super Silver Haze, Matanuska Tundra. All through a clean glass spoon.

I like a Hendrick's gin martini, up with blue cheese olive - and if no blue cheese olive a slice of cucumber is nice too.

Arturo Fuente 858 maduro

also like Elmer T Lee bourbon neat with ice water back and a Macanudo robusto ascot.  

then again PBR and V8 garnished w lemon is great with a Punch cigarillo.

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Scotch and water. Hold the scotch.

Marlboro Black 100s.

If I still smoked other substances: Jock Horror (purple phenotype), Ice (the ganja strain, not the nasty chemical crap), The Purps (which oddly isn't purple like the name suggests), Super Silver Haze, Matanuska Tundra. All through a clean glass spoon.

Interesting smoke TNR. I work in cig shop, not many people at all buy the blacks and never the 100's. I might have to try one. I smoke the southern cuts.

hogleg said:

Interesting smoke TNR. I work in cig shop, not many people at all buy the blacks and never the 100's. I might have to try one. I smoke the southern cuts.

Most places they are cheaper than Reds too.

IMG_1183.jpg

Golden Goat i grew recently, shit smells like Mountain Dew and is the most euphoric high ever.  Very high thc

back in the day I was a dunhill red guy.  now only the occasional cigar so I can be choosy :)  

I love Booker's. My favorite bourbon.

If mixed, Grayhound is a delicious drink.

On a hot day, G&T, extra lime.

Last couple years I've started making San Pelagrino & vodka with a lime wedge. Any work, but blood orange & grapefruit are my two favorites.

Every now & then I'll pour a tall White Russian, but mostly when I'm watching Bug Lebowski.

Back