• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Favorite drink and or smoke

Scotch and water. Hold the scotch.

Marlboro Black 100s.

If I still smoked other substances: Jock Horror (purple phenotype), Ice (the ganja strain, not the nasty chemical crap), The Purps (which oddly isn't purple like the name suggests), Super Silver Haze, Matanuska Tundra. All through a clean glass spoon.

I like a Hendrick's gin martini, up with blue cheese olive - and if no blue cheese olive a slice of cucumber is nice too.

Arturo Fuente 858 maduro

also like Elmer T Lee bourbon neat with ice water back and a Macanudo robusto ascot.  

then again PBR and V8 garnished w lemon is great with a Punch cigarillo.

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Scotch and water. Hold the scotch.

Marlboro Black 100s.

If I still smoked other substances: Jock Horror (purple phenotype), Ice (the ganja strain, not the nasty chemical crap), The Purps (which oddly isn't purple like the name suggests), Super Silver Haze, Matanuska Tundra. All through a clean glass spoon.

Interesting smoke TNR. I work in cig shop, not many people at all buy the blacks and never the 100's. I might have to try one. I smoke the southern cuts.

hogleg said:

Interesting smoke TNR. I work in cig shop, not many people at all buy the blacks and never the 100's. I might have to try one. I smoke the southern cuts.

Most places they are cheaper than Reds too.

IMG_1183.jpg

Golden Goat i grew recently, shit smells like Mountain Dew and is the most euphoric high ever.  Very high thc

back in the day I was a dunhill red guy.  now only the occasional cigar so I can be choosy :)  

I love Booker's. My favorite bourbon.

If mixed, Grayhound is a delicious drink.

On a hot day, G&T, extra lime.

Last couple years I've started making San Pelagrino & vodka with a lime wedge. Any work, but blood orange & grapefruit are my two favorites.

Every now & then I'll pour a tall White Russian, but mostly when I'm watching Bug Lebowski.

Back