• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

finally.. some answers to my pepper issues

they spray more avid in the state of california than anywhere else in the united states... im betting.

but dont buy more than like... 1 ounce.

that 100 dollar bottle is made to spray like 24 acres of land... you dont need that much. it will just break down in the bottle. AVID is an organically derived substance. it will not last for ever.

So Dennis as of this grow have you spotted a mite? I have 73 plants this year and I haven't spotted any! Last year this time I was scratching my head for months as I thought it was a virus.

On this plant it seems to be clean and clear as evident by the grow... as for a couple toms ...they are there and I'm trying to control then (pulling out the toms)
Lovepeppers said:
So Dennis as of this grow have you spotted a mite? I have 73 plants this year and I haven't spotted any! Last year this time I was scratching my head for months as I thought it was a virus.
I do have 2 pepper plants ...one from overwinter that has then again and one That aquire this year I'll be dipping in solution as well

Back