• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Fire breathing idiot

salsalady said:
not sure what you are referring to with "punking" people on the forum?  ??? 

Ted has done a lot of great informative reviews of a lot of sauces, pods, beers, and other things.  He had a lot of sensational vids also, which is divisive to some.
I like the guy's videos and find him imformative...just was reading above that he rubbed people the wrong way on here. So it sounded a bit odd hence the " not sure" perhaps that was worded strangely.

I have been away from the forum for while didnt even know this was mentioned .....

TNKS said:
Ask Judy what she thinks of him giving out her Lava strain seeds LMAO!!

I never said Ted spread any seeds I sent him...
Can you show me where I said so.....
This is wrong information about Ted spreading seeds and about me accusing him of any wrong doing...
The guy had never did anything wrong when dealing with me.....

TNKS said:

Jacking Judy's Lava seed to competitors and bong ripping super pods makes him a hero here ?
Do explain,THOUSANDS have already expounded on it in context
Always room for the other side .  . . . . .(go ahead)

what is your evidence for such accusation!!???? 

TNKS said:
FBI did it and gave them to Sherwood
LAVA went world wide
. . . . . .

How do you know he did so? 

Judy I think this guy is starting drama since ted is not allowed on here to defend himself. Yet this guy also picked a grower that the majority of the chili community dislikes.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I -think- I know where a lot of the rumors come from.  I have been told the same story but do not remember if it was FBI and Judy or two different folk.  The basic story goes shady seed folk pay shady reviewers for the newest pepper seeds.  I think it is like so many other things.  Folk become successful at a thing, so other folk come up with a reason to explain why they became successful.  That way they can blame their failure on not being willing to do something unethical.

Just guessing.  We do sell some seed, but it is kind of a sideline to selling produce.  So I dont really have a clue.  People like Judy absolutely amaze me.  I goof with making crosses, but have yet to come up with anything truly special.  Might be because I am overly focused on the Chocolate bhut x White bhut.  For some reason, I just cant get the swirl right.  Hey, daughters idea so had to try.

Back