• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Firecracker 500 ...

At great risk to life and limb, I will attempt the impossible and bring up something relevant.
.... Blair should be shipping as we speak. Post when it arrives on your doorstep.

The topic was originally a request for the date of release for Blair's Firecracker.

I'll do you all a favour and email smokin' Joe.

T

For all you cave dwellers, the Word of Blair...
DUE TO A VERY UNEXPECTED DELAY IN THE ARRIVAL OF A SEALING WAX FROM ITALY. THE FIRECRACKER 500 WILL BE DELAYED IN SHIPPING BY 7-10 DAYS. I WILL HAVE A VERY SPECIAL GIFT ENCLOSED WITH YOUR ORDER FOR THIS DELAY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. FEEL ALIVE
With my luck, it will arrive while I'm on vacation and get stolen off my front porch.

Tina Brooks said:
What was your address again??? ;)T
I may be on vacation, but my wife is staying behind (doesn't want to go white-water rafting... how sad). Better luck next time.
But if you must know, stand on Sweetwater Ave with the 125 over your head, look down and Southeast. I live there. All my Chili plants are in the front yard, so it's hard to miss.

I got an email from Smokin Joe, he's going to email me as soon as he has a specific release date.

Nice of Blair to give out prezzies to the folks waiting.

T

Blundaar said:
That certainly fits the profile:)

Careful now, you may think you're just making fun of my family, but there are those on this board who are quite conservative enough to take offense at anyone making fun of the US military.

T

Tina Brooks said:
Careful now, you may think you're just making fun of my family, but there are those on this board who are quite conservative enough to take offense at anyone making fun of the US military.
Oh no- I feel like I just landed in Bob's Country Bunker ("We play both kinds of music here. We have your country AND your western!").
Those folks in Coronado would vote for Jeb Bush if he decided to run in 2008 (some people never learn). I'm the guy who points out the big bird dropping on the back of their cars only to correct myself at the last minute and tell them it's their W'04 bumper sticker.

Sorry (hangs head in shame), you misunderstand. As a San Diego native, you have to understand that Coronado does have a certain reputation... and I like to make fun of EVERYTHING (vitriol-free).

Not a problem. I just don't want to see this forum turned into another one of the infinite amount of forums that become overrun with political stupidity.

Why bother, there's a ton more off-topic subjects we can all tangent on, after all.

On the original topic... I'm outta here for the weekend, so if I happen to get an email from Smokin Joe, I won't be able to post it until I get back... If someone else gets a concrete date for the 500 release before that, do please post it.

T

Back