• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Firecracker 500 ...

Blundaar said:
Now that it's 7/6, has anybody received their bottle yet? How does it look? What's the freebie?:)

Got mine Monday - looks GREAT!!!!! Check out the HSB for pics and for the freebie...... (another collectors bottle woth BLACK/YELLOW wax on it filled with Habanero powder)

FIRECRACKER
Three varieties. Each with a different base wax - RED, BLUE and WHITE (WHITE base was are rare). Mine is blue.

FREEBIE
Here are the facts:

These bottles have been given free to each order of Firecracker 500 (from Blair). However, since only 500 Firecrackers were made available, it’s safe to say that less then 500 Encore Reserves exist.
These are not numbered, but they are signed.
These are not for resale.
These are offically the last of the last of his reserve bottles.
Inside chileheads will find a dried habanero powder.

Sounds like Blair really did right by his following on this last one. Hopefully, I'll see mine on the front porch sometime today.

Just spoke to Karin over at extremefood.com. For all of you still wondering when your package will arrive, be aware that they are still shipping out the orders and may all finally be on the way to a neighborhood near you by 7/14 (meaning you won't see the box until 7/21). Don't know if I would want to work there. It's probably fun but too crazy-busy to keep your sanity half of the year.

Back