• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking First Butt on the UDS

bloody hell Bam, I'm pulling my pork over your pulled pork :)

Now i'm getting off my arse and getting back into the world again I will have to find some wood to burn out my UDS and get it going for sure!!!

Great Job mate

moyboy said:
bloody hell Bam, I'm pulling my pork over your pulled pork :)

Now i'm getting off my arse and getting back into the world again I will have to find some wood to burn out my UDS and get it going for sure!!!

Great Job mate

good to see you back my friend... if you need anymore help, please dont hesitate to pm me or ask me..

jeff

did you know you could train a pig just as much as you can train a dog ?

would you eat pulled canine sandwiches ?

pigs can have a bond with humans as much as any dog can...

dont eat the pig... save the pig...

Hotpeppa said:
did you know you could train a pig just as much as you can train a dog ?

would you eat pulled canine sandwiches ?

pigs can have a bond with humans as much as any dog can...

dont eat the pig... save the pig...

I'd eat dog if it tasted like pulled pork!

FiveStar said:
I'd eat dog if it tasted like pulled pork!

exactly

if dogs meat wasnt so stringy i might convert but you cant make a pulled pork sandwich out of a dog no matter how you slice that little puppy..lol

I ate dog and cat in china......

This plate came out and was put in front of us and I asked what it was and the lady went "woof woof".....:lol:

It was actually well cooked and had a good flavour. I was the only one out of 10 people that had some.....hehe

Armadillo said:
I'm drooling! Now I'm starting the search for a ugly drum to make a Smoker!

very cool...if you need any help let me know

it north america the drum you are looking for is called a 55gallon drum, i am not sure if its called the same in Germany or if its called the 44 imperial gallon drum

BamsBBQ said:
very cool...if you need any help let me know

it north america the drum you are looking for is called a 55gallon drum, i am not sure if its called the same in Germany or if its called the 44 imperial gallon drum

In Germany it's a 200 Liter Blechfass. One of my patients works in one of Germany's biggest cookies companies. When he comes next time I'll ask him if any of the ingredients are delivered in such a drum and what they do with the empty drums. That would possibly save me the burning out. If the inside isn't coated somehow.

Back