• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

First time super pepper-head // Failed

I am in the "Dive in the deep end" school of thought. Get a Douglah, a glass of milk, and some yogurt.

+1 to JHR. I follow the same thought. If you are going to eat a super then eat a SUPER! You'll be in a ton of pain at first, but your tolerance will increase dramatically. And let's be honest, you're going to record this so people can see your reaction right? Well then eat something that will let people really see a reaction.

+1 to JHR. I follow the same thought. If you are going to eat a super then eat a SUPER! You'll be in a ton of pain at first, but your tolerance will increase dramatically. And let's be honest, you're going to record this so people can see your reaction right? Well then eat something that will let people really see a reaction.

Doesn't really matter how much you try and prep yourself. You eat a GOOD super-hot and you're going to give everyone a reaction. There's no amount of training that will allow you to just slide on past 1.2 mil+ without your face looking like it's going to burn off.

Main reason I keep on bringing up the Butch Ts is because seriously, the ones Butch has put out this year are obscene. First one I tried put my stomach on full blast for the entire day and well into the night! I saw your video review as well, so I know you know what I mean when I say there's a difference between what people are calling butch Ts and the actual Butch Ts.

IF the ones you got dont kill you, ill may be able to send you a bhut of mine that will burn ur entire face... seriouslt.. it wil feel liek youve been sunburned and about to get skin cancer

MegaSpokaneMan,

Sorry, if I disappointed you. But I don't think that I am at the tolerance level to eat those pods whole yet. I think that I'll follow the guide of Ted the FBI:

These following post convinced me to do a build up:

Butch T will kill you...lol

... But beware, if you swallow the pod you WILL get severe cramps and wish you didn't.. For a while... It feels liek someone grabs a piece of your stomach with pliers and twists it.

Looks like he isn't going to eat one after all... He sent me a pm talking about seeding, making powders, etc.... kinda lame.

BOOOOOOO... At least do what I do if you dont want to suffer all day... Chew it for 30 seconds then spit it out. You can take out the seeds if you want to sow them like i do but leave the placenta intact.

ALthough ill admit, I did say you should try ahabanero first to wet ur feet before jumping into the ocean out of a biplane.

Eh, correct me if I'm wrong but if someone sends you a box specifically to try eating your first super-pepper, shouldn't you go through with your end of the bargain?

shouldn't you go through with your end of the bargain?
I would think so.

I wouldn't recommend eating a TS whole to anybody that isn't prepared, but if you talk about it for two weeks and arrange a delivery, don't wuss out.

Or at least mail the guy back $10 for the hassle of sending you stuff free under a condition you didn't fulfill. Man up, in either way.

My TS plants had to come inside before producing a single pod, and here are people squandering their free ones :rolleyes:

I would think so.

I wouldn't recommend eating a TS whole to anybody that isn't prepared, but if you talk about it for two weeks and arrange a delivery, don't wuss out.

Or at least mail the guy back $10 for the hassle of sending you stuff free under a condition you didn't fulfill. Man up, in either way.

My TS plants had to come inside before producing a single pod, and here are people squandering their free ones :rolleyes:

I have already sent MegaSpokaneMan a PM stating that I am willing to send him money to cover his expense of postage and the cost of his peppers.

Back