• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Food Network "Hottie" Poll

Hottest Female Food Network Host

• Giada De Laurentiis

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Paula Dean

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Rachael Ray

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Sandra Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ina Garten (barefoot contessa)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ingrid Hoffman (Simply Delicioso

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
My wife has met a number of the chefs at work functions. I get invited occasionally. I met Jamie Oliver - nice guy. She recently met Ricardo. I noticed though, that I only found out Nigella was in town for a meet and greet, from the news. The wife was invited, but did not go...When I asked why we didn't go to that one...all I got was an icy stare...lol...guess I been drooling on the TV screen too much...

I dont' watch any of the shows except Paula Dean...but...I googled each one and will have to say for me it is a toss up between Ingrid and Sandra...something about tall blonds....mmmmmmmmmmm

Hot Canuck said:
My wife has met a number of the chefs at work functions. I get invited occasionally. I met Jamie Oliver - nice guy. She recently met Ricardo. I noticed though, that I only found out Nigella was in town for a meet and greet, from the news. The wife was invited, but did not go...When I asked why we didn't go to that one...all I got was an icy stare...lol...guess I been drooling on the TV screen too much...
:lol:
How 'bout Gordon Ramsay? he's the one I'd really like to meet. :cool:

Omri said:
How 'bout Gordon Ramsay? he's the one I'd really like to meet. :cool:

Really? I think that show is completely fabricated, like most 'reality' TV. The guy I would love to meet is Keith Floyd. Not on TV anymore, but his shows where he cooked in exotic locales of different countries was hilarious. An ostrich attacking his set-up during a sequence in the Outback comes to mind. I asked Jamie about him and he just laughed - he said he was always drunk - he was always pounding the wine back during the show.

Hot Canuck said:
Really? I think that show is completely fabricated, like most 'reality' TV. The guy I would love to meet is Keith Floyd. Not on TV anymore, but his shows where he cooked in exotic locales of different countries was hilarious. An ostrich attacking his set-up during a sequence in the Outback comes to mind. I asked Jamie about him and he just laughed - he said he was always drunk - he was always pounding the wine back during the show.
"Show"? it's not just a one show. Hell's Kitchen is retarded, but Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares is a great show. :)

Omri said:
"Show"? it's not just a one show. Hell's Kitchen is retarded, but Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares is a great show. :)

Still has too much 'drama' for my liking. If I want drama, I'll watch CSI. I watch cooking shows for tips, and to see how the best do it....or to watch Nigella stir vigorously...:cool:

Rachel is irritating, and a chromasome or so off from being "HOT".

Giada is definitely hotter, but she too is a little irritating.

By my count, that de-thrones Rachel for the moment.

Hot Canuck said:
Still has too much 'drama' for my liking. If I want drama, I'll watch CSI. I watch cooking shows for tips, and to see how the best do it....or to watch Nigella stir vigorously...
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares is dramatic? do you even get Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares in the US? :shocked:
I personally like the show, but mostly it's Gordon Ramsay. :lol:
Hot Canuck said:
Based on physical features Rachel would be good for one thing...

but it would never happen because she never shuts up...

Omri said:
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares is dramatic? do you even get Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares in the US? :shocked:
I personally like the show, but mostly it's Gordon Ramsay. :lol:

Maybe I am confusing shows... We get both, so I'll have a look... and FYI - Canuck is nickname for Canadian...if I was American, my name would be Tepid Yank...

Hot Canuck said:
Maybe I am confusing shows... We get both, so I'll have a look... and FYI - Canuck is nickname for Canadian...if I was American, my name would be Tepid Yank...
My bad, for a moment I forgot who I'm talking to. :lol:
Anyway "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" is a British show. "Kitchen Nightmares" is the cheap, newer, American version of that show with lots of weird restaurants.
In Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Gordon helps real lame restaurants with stupid owners and chefs. :lol: not the "I know what I'm doing" American types.

Remember too that pictures are one thing, and reality is another. You can assume that someone looks just about their best on TV, and that in a hand selected photo, they do look their best. (or close to it)

Everyday reality can be a whole lot uglier.

POTAWIE said:
I guess I'm the only one who voted for Ina Garten lol. My fav is actually Cat Cora

OMG! You voted for Ina Garten! [BASH]First off her name sounds like "In A Garden" so that's strike #1. Then on top of that she's HUUUUUGGEE! I've watched her a few times and you can tell she's obsessed with eating, not with cooking. Ya she likes to cook, but she's addicted to food and LOVES to eat and boiy does it show. I hear little piggy noises when ever I see her.[/BASH]

Sorry, that came out a little harsh.......I really can't stand her.

I hear you on Cat, but not Ina Potowie, lol. I will not hold being pudgy against her, but I just don't like her show or personality. She seems fat and a little snobby.

I am glad, and a little surprised, to see that "Barbie" Sandra Lee wasn't anywhere near the top.

And there was me thinking you liked Clarissa Dickinson off 'The Two Fat ladies'

clarissadickson.jpg
_39899221_clarissa203.jpg

Didn't at least one of the fat ladies die of a heart-attack? As for Ina Garten, I have a thing for piggies LOL. Actually even her voice is annoying and why is she barefoot?

she is bare footed because she was cooking toast and needed some jam

Back