• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Food Network "Hottie" Poll

Hottest Female Food Network Host

• Giada De Laurentiis

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Paula Dean

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Rachael Ray

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Sandra Lee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ina Garten (barefoot contessa)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Ingrid Hoffman (Simply Delicioso

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
POTAWIE said:
Didn't at least one of the fat ladies die of a heart-attack? As for Ina Garten, I have a thing for piggies LOL. Actually even her voice is annoying and why is she barefoot?

Yeah the other fat lady Jennifer Paterson died .

I agree with Potawie, like Cat Cora but Ina Garten and Sandra Lee both are snobs..they seem to cater to a very exclusive element who would never eat normal food if there is such a thing. Can you see either of them chomping down on a jalapeno popper? Or even worse anything with some real heat?

DevilDuck said:
Two pages long and no one mentions my Paula Dean comment....SHEESH!
Fine fine fine, how's this:

DevilDuck said:
C'mon... Paula Dean with 20 lbs. of butter!!!! WOOOOHAAAA.... (heh, heh)
Hehe, more like she's eaten that 20 lbs of butter recently......ZING

There, happy, Lynn?

Well dang I thought this thread was maxxed out. Giada wins!!
But I do have to agree ever since I 1st saw her show, I told
G/F that her over accenting the Italian ingredients and words
is so freaking annoying!!And Rachaels giggles and yummo and evoo arrrggghhhhh make her stop!!:lol:A new show I like to watch is Take Home Chef on TLC only because the guy usually
picks good looking women to take home :lol:

AlabamaJack said:
I dont' watch any of the shows except Paula Dean...but...I googled each one and will have to say for me it is a toss up between Ingrid and Sandra...something about tall blonds....mmmmmmmmmmm

I actually tend to have more of a thing for short brunettes. Go figured I married one as well:lol::lol:. I've always thought Rachel Ray was hot in her own homely kind of way. I like wierd energy as well. Oddly I don't watch cooking shows either. I just like to cook and did notice her on TV still.

cheezydemon said:
:rolleyes:WHITE CASTLES!!!!!! SKYLINE CHILI???? Jeesh! We will induct you at the Jungle Jim's fest.

OHOHOH! I see now. Skyline's good but I don't eat hot dogs and I've never been to White Castle (know of them though) but I don't eat fast food......

I try to stay away from fast food as much as possible, but Taco Bell, White castle and Skyline are my 3 occasional exceptions.

cheezydemon said:
I try to stay away from fast food as much as possible, but Taco Bell, White castle and Skyline are my 3 occasional exceptions.

You know, i never actually thought of Skyline as a fast food place but i guess it is now that you mention it.

And yeah, White Castle gets me every time i pass by one. I'm a sucker for those little bastards.

Paula Dean???

DevilDuck said:
C'mon... Paula Dean with 20 lbs. of butter!!!! WOOOOHAAAA.... (heh, heh)

is that melted butter on a king sized water bed with a plastic sheet on it?

Back