• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Free Dorset Seeds

Got my seeds today, thanks Nova. You really are very generous. Now I just have to be patient until it's time to plant them.

Hey thats great mate, i found out for sure on the weekend that i did in fact send them to you when i found my list, alas i packaged some more so expect another lot :P

Maybe you could give them to someone that you really like!

joeknowsjolokia said:
Still no seeds! I'm bumbed...:cry::banghead::mope:

Joe i am resending today mate!

@Blister pm your addy again so i can get some more out to you. I definantly sent them as found list but s%^t happens sometimes and i am only too happy to resend :)

Also yours go out today as well GraigMack.

Got My Seeds

Thanks Nova, I got my seeds today. Just out of curiousity, how do these dorsets compare to Bhut Jolokias, or say 7 Pod? I'm a little new to this superhot craziness. Are the Dorsets hotter, the same, or less heat? Different flavor?? I do remember reading something about Dorsets coming from England or something. I'll tell ya how crazy I am, I'm from the Midwest (Illinois), and its the 1st of June, and I am liable to plant 1 or 2 of these Dorsets tomorrow.

Novacastrian said:
Joe i am resending today mate!

@Blister pm your addy again so i can get some more out to you. I definantly sent them as found list but s%^t happens sometimes and i am only too happy to resend :)

Also yours go out today as well GraigMack.

PM Sent! :)

talas said:
Nova Respect for giving so many seeds away and methinks there be a Large Dorset Naga Thread next year :clap:
There should be a NOVA DORSET SEEDS THREAD with all of us who received them.... I think it would be interesting to see how the same seeds react to all different growing conditions and world wide locations...

Whenever mine get here, they're goin into next years plans. And I'll be keeping track of the growth. Plan for a start date here and we can get a Dorset Novacastrian Strain World Wide Environmental Evaluation

Given my short growing season, whatever seeds I get from Nova are going into soil ASAP! I'll overwinter sprouts if I have to!

superdv1 said:
Thanks Nova, I got my seeds today. Just out of curiousity, how do these dorsets compare to Bhut Jolokias, or say 7 Pod? I'm a little new to this superhot craziness. Are the Dorsets hotter, the same, or less heat? Different flavor?? I do remember reading something about Dorsets coming from England or something. I'll tell ya how crazy I am, I'm from the Midwest (Illinois), and its the 1st of June, and I am liable to plant 1 or 2 of these Dorsets tomorrow.

I have tried the bhut and to me it seems to have more "sting" than the Dorset, you are right with saying that it comes from England too as that is where it was "invented" for lack of a better term. It has a unique almost floral fragrance and i haven't smelt another pepper like it.

As for the 7-pot some people swear that it is hotter than the Dorset but to my knowledge it has never been tested. I have tried the 7 but i had already consumed Habs, nagas and other insanely hot varieties so it is impossible for me to tell really.

Hope that helped mate.

Hi Nova !
Did i get on the list `? i know its a long trip for the seeda to travel to sweden so they will maybe show up this week

Magnum

seeds

I had decided I wasn't going to ask you for seeds since I am such a noob to the site, but if you DO have a few more and don't mind sending some to the US I'd like a few.

Thank you

Magnum said:
Hi Nova !
Did i get on the list `? i know its a long trip for the seeda to travel to sweden so they will maybe show up this week

Magnum

Yes Magnum you got in just in time!

I am sad to anounce that my over supply of Dorset seeds has come to an end. Requests for seeds henceforth will be met by, well no seeds in the mail!

I am glad that i was able to share the chilli love and hope everyone that has or is waiting to receive seeds has some great plants to show off in the near future.

I will end this thread with a funny.

Iv'e got two dogs. I bought a large bag of meaty bites at Big W and was standingin line at the check out.

A women behind me asked if i had a dog.

On impulse i told her that no, i was starting the meaty bites diet again, although i probly shouldn't because last time i ended up in hospital but i had in fact lost 50lbs before i woke in intensive care with tubes coming out of every orifice and IV tubes in both arms and legs.

I went on to inform her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load you pockets with meaty bites and simply eat one or two every time that you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionaly balanced and complete so i was going to try it again.

I really have to mention at this point that practicaly everyone in the line was by now totally enthralled with my story, particulary a guy that was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if if i had ended up in the hospital because i had beeen poisoned by the food, i told her no it was because i had been sitting in the middle of the road licking my dick and a car had hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so bloody hard as he was staggering out the door.

Stoopid women, why else would i be buying dog food?

Novacastrian said:
Yes Magnum you got in just in time!

I am sad to anounce that my over supply of Dorset seeds has come to an end. Requests for seeds henceforth will be met by, well no seeds in the mail!

I am glad that i was able to share the chilli love and hope everyone that has or is waiting to receive seeds has some great plants to show off in the near future.

I will end this thread with a funny.

Iv'e got two dogs. I bought a large bag of meaty bites at Big W and was standingin line at the check out.

A women behind me asked if i had a dog.

On impulse i told her that no, i was starting the meaty bites diet again, although i probly shouldn't because last time i ended up in hospital but i had in fact lost 50lbs before i woke in intensive care with tubes coming out of every orifice and IV tubes in both arms and legs.

I went on to inform her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load you pockets with meaty bites and simply eat one or two every time that you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionaly balanced and complete so i was going to try it again.

I really have to mention at this point that practicaly everyone in the line was by now totally enthralled with my story, particulary a guy that was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if if i had ended up in the hospital because i had beeen poisoned by the food, i told her no it was because i had been sitting in the middle of the road licking my dick and a car had hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so bloody hard as he was staggering out the door.

Stoopid women, why else would i be buying dog food?

OMG thats is funny! I got the seeds BTW!:cool:

Back