free free mixed hot pepper seeds for sasbe

any more seeds left? Your very generous Joe

yes and you did not send me your sasbe for the peach bhuts and blk naga yet that i can recall, so send your sase and you get both at the same time

be sure to send a reminder

thanks your friend joe

LASERGUY IF YOUR FOLLOWING THIS I HAVE NOT GOTTEN YOUR SASBE FOR THE PEACH BHUTS AND BLK NAGA SEEDS

THANKS YOUR FRIEND Joe :cool:

sase in route to you now for the 2 sase`s.let me know if a prob .didn`t know what to send for postage so stuck 2 dollars in it . Rich

icon_lol.gif
Hello Joe ! Gracious offer ! Could I still get in on it ?!?

Forgive my ignorance, but does this mean that you are giving packs of 100 seeds that you don't know what they are? Like there could be however many different varieties in there, and you don't know what is what? That would be so cool to grow, but I such limited space I will stick with the ones I am sure of. I love the grab bag kind of thing though. Very cool Joe.

Forgive my ignorance, but does this mean that you are giving packs of 100 seeds that you don't know what they are? Like there could be however many different varieties in there, and you don't know what is what? That would be so cool to grow, but I such limited space I will stick with the ones I am sure of. I love the grab bag kind of thing though. Very cool Joe.

yeah that preatty much what im saying i remember some of them but cant say you will get any one species

thanks your friend Joe

Hi, I am new to this forum and growing peppers. I have some stupid questions about sasbe

1. Do you need to go to a post office to send a bubble env? Or can it be sent by mail box?

2. How many stamps are needed?

3. Are reused envelopes okay?

Hi, I am new to this forum and growing peppers. I have some stupid questions about sasbe

1. Do you need to go to a post office to send a bubble env? Or can it be sent by mail box?

2. How many stamps are needed?

3. Are reused envelopes okay?

1. Do you need to go to a post office to send a bubble env? Or can it be sent by mail box? NO IF YOU ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED AND YES

2. How many stamps are needed? 3 TO 4

3. Are reused envelopes okay? YES

PLEASE DONT FORGET A REMINDER NOTE AS WELL

HOPE THIS HELPED

THANKS YOUR FRIEND jOE

Back