free free mixed hot pepper seeds for sasbe

My SASBE is on it's way!

ok thanks

hello all i just added some more species to the MIX making it even more interesting

added some

pointcetia cayenne
chiletepin
Hatian purple
long slim cayenne
ordono
and various other cayennes and ornamentals im unsure about,

had an air died bag of pods laying around and saw all the loose seeds at the bottom, i couldnt hold myself back, i just had to add them!! :woohoo: :woohoo: i know i know im a little :crazy: but its the good kind :lol:

i have tons of seeds to give away and 100 plus to boot!!

keep um coming i can handle it

thanks your friend AJIJOE

Ding ding ding, I'm in! It's raining cats n dogs n probably chickens n ducks too right now. I'll have one out your way today or tomorrow. I like the idea of a "mystery garden" section =)

Ding ding ding, I'm in! It's raining cats n dogs n probably chickens n ducks too right now. I'll have one out your way today or tomorrow. I like the idea of a "mystery garden" section =)

ok you know what to do

i also am offering a superhot mix if you want some just remind me

thanks your friend Joe

Hey Joe, I would like to get in on the mix please. I'll send an envelope asap
ok no prob

thanks joe

Got mine today in the mail Joe and once again you show you are a true gentleman. Thanks for the extra seeds Cannot wait for planting time.

Dan

Hi Joe!

Would like to get some of these as well, will send out the SASBE tomorrow! Thanks for the generous offer! :D

Melissa
no problem

Got mine today in the mail Joe and once again you show you are a true gentleman. Thanks for the extra seeds Cannot wait for planting time.

Dan
awesome and thanx you are welcome,enjoy love to see pics ofyou progress thanks your friend joe

hi joe

im new here and i saw ur threads, i would like to have some of ur seeds if its still available.

jericson

Back