free Free to good home..

I've only been on here a short time but have been lucky enough to get on two free offers from cmpman, ordered some odds and ends from Aji Joe and have enjoyed reading a lot of the board. I had an amazing growing year, the freezer is full of peppers and I still have more to process, so I decided to share the wealth a bit.

This morning I packed up a couple of small flat rate boxes with an assortment of stuff I picked on Sunday. Based on the other boxes I've shipped recently these should make it there in good shape and provide an interesting weekend to the lucky recipients. I've added labels to the image saying what things are, and tried to pick peppers that you'll be able to identify even if they slip in transit.

No charge - the first 2 people to post here and send me a PM with your name and address can have them. I'll take them to the post office during lunch today. All I ask is that you let me know if they arrive OK and what you think of them. Reviews with pictures and videos appreciated but not required.:cool:

IMG_5167.JPG

I'm in!! Thank you so much!! This is extremely generous of you! I can't wait till my plants start producing so that I can also give back to this wonderful group of pepper people.

What an amazing offer. I should really stop sleeping so I do not miss out on cool stuff like this. lol

I'm really excited for this. I've only been growing milder cayennes, thais, and jalapenos and eaten hotter varieties in sauces. So finally a chance to try some of the hotter varieties in raw form has me feelin like a kid at xmas. Thanks again Chef.

I'm really excited for this. I've only been growing milder cayennes, thais, and jalapenos and eaten hotter varieties in sauces. So finally a chance to try some of the hotter varieties in raw form has me feelin like a kid at xmas. Thanks again Chef.

You're welcome! I was hoping a couple of new initates would get these.
If these are your first supers, eat something, take some tums and have milk, yogurt and ice cream standing by. And put the TP in the freezer for the day after.:onfire:

You're welcome! I was hoping a couple of new initates would get these.
If these are your first supers, eat something, take some tums and have milk, yogurt and ice cream standing by. And put the TP in the freezer for the day after.:onfire:
I made a sauce with 2 Bhut Jolokias, but never tried them raw. I'm really looking forward trying my first raw superhot! Thanks again!

Just make sure not to rub those eyes. :mouthonfire:

I've got so many to do the capsaicin goes through double gloves. I've learned the hard way to be uber aware of what I'm touching. That itch can wait!

Dave of Dave's Dragon Dust told me he does all of his without even wearing gloves. I can't imagine that level of tolerance. I can do a couple but when I start looking at gallon pails of peppers I pull out the gloves.

How do you like the yellow Bhuts?

I like the flavor more than the reds. I'm still trying to figure out the best sauce to do with the reds, I think either something with a heavy berry taste or a BBQ sauce would be appropriate for them. The yellows I got last year I just blended up with some yellow habs (to tone in down a bit), vinegar, garlic, herbs and salt last year and people loved the fruity flavor.

I've got so many to do the capsaicin goes through double gloves. I've learned the hard way to be uber aware of what I'm touching. That itch can wait!

Dave of Dave's Dragon Dust told me he does all of his without even wearing gloves. I can't imagine that level of tolerance. I can do a couple but when I start looking at gallon pails of peppers I pull out the gloves.
That's pretty impressive to have that many peppers. I deseed without gloves every time, but I'm working with at most a dozen at a time. I think I'd pull out the gloves for buckets too.

Yes, I'm running to the mailbox today hoping for his Primo and Brain Strain seeds to show up.
I got his primo and brainstrain in yesterday along with two powders that I ordered from him. His powders are no joke!!!

That's pretty impressive to have that many peppers. I deseed without gloves every time, but I'm working with at most a dozen at a time. I think I'd pull out the gloves for buckets too.

I got his primo and brainstrain in yesterday along with two powders that I ordered from him. His powders are no joke!!!

Here is a link to the harvest picture I posted Sunday of the pile that's currently on the cutting table. Final Harvest

+ 20 more plants in the garage waiting for me to finish these.

Last year we had a spring cluster of tornado's come through, didn't touch down here but the winds ripped up my plants something awful. Then about a month later we got quarter sized hail so heavy it looked like someone had dumped a 100 bags of ice in the garden. Plants looked like they'd be blasted with a shotgun. I still got some peppers, but nothing like what I was hoping for.

So this year I planted twice as many of everything and we had near perfect weather, plus I hit them with a pollinating wand every day to help fruit set since we have few natural pollinators here. Plants were literally breaking their stakes and falling over from the weight of the peppers.

Back