for-sale FRESH PICKED CARIBBEAN REDS FOR SALE! ONLY A FEW SFRB's LEFT! $9.99 Shipped

Holy hell dood those carribbeans are BRUTAL lol. I usually use 10 in my batch of sauce it was ridiculous with just 6 of them.
thanks man, ive been growing them for years and were started from the best seed i could get from the university of new mexico. glad you like them. i have a ton more if anyones interested

Im doing $11.10 shipped quarter pounds untill i run out!! thanks to everyone who has helped out already. i just need to move these last few pounds so if anyone needs some just let me know. thanks again and merry christams and happy holidays!

Wowie! I snatched a few of these from the dehydrator before going to the mexican place. They weren't ready so it was more like flake than powder. I tried 3 powders including these. Man these were by far the hottest. Still had that fresh pepper taste from drying at 95 degrees. Awesome pods at a great price.

I'll take a box if you still have one.
yes, pm sent

Still have another box? I'll take one but I'd prefer it get shipped after the holiday if possible.
yes, pm sent!

Wowie! I snatched a few of these from the dehydrator before going to the mexican place. They weren't ready so it was more like flake than powder. I tried 3 powders including these. Man these were by far the hottest. Still had that fresh pepper taste from drying at 95 degrees. Awesome pods at a great price.
awesome! thanks for the feedback. glad you like them as much as i do!

Back