for-sale FRESH PICKED CARIBBEAN REDS FOR SALE! ONLY A FEW SFRB's LEFT! $9.99 Shipped

Thriving busy, happy customers, pays to live in the South.

I remember your old pictures, seems you had built some shade covers? Any new photos for us, looking for ideas, hot here in South Texas, 90% of the time.

Thriving busy, happy customers, pays to live in the South.

I remember your old pictures, seems you had built some shade covers? Any new photos for us, looking for ideas, hot here in South Texas, 90% of the time.
my webshot pictures got removed for some reason..think they are changing up the website. check my youtube video. build yourself a shadehouse and water every day

You rock bro!

Cheers!
thanks! i try my best

Got them yesterday. Quite tasty. Can't wait to try some powder this evening. Thanks again.
thanks glad you like them! let me know how your powder turns out, everyone seems to do well turning my pods into good powder

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Back at ya mon!!!
Im still picking and still have fresh pods available
Could you do me a favor and show me a pic of your current crop when you get a chance or least let me know how many habs you man'in ... While not all 15 of my JA habs are mature, only 3, they're all producing a bit but have yet to surpass 2 to 3 pounds in one month over the last year, although I do get a constant monthly small flow to keep mi family runnin :)

Back at ya mon!!!

Could you do me a favor and show me a pic of your current crop when you get a chance or least let me know how many habs you man'in ... While not all 15 of my JA habs are mature, only 3, they're all producing a bit but have yet to surpass 2 to 3 pounds in one month over the last year, although I do get a constant monthly small flow to keep mi family runnin :)
check out my youtube vid!

Thanks for sharing the vid, now I see how you produced so many … funny my largest JA hab is around 3.5’ pot grown. I’ve never had mine that big but do have a friend that grew one of my seeds to 8’ before the bugs got him bad :/

Back