for-sale Fresh pods Brain Strain and Butch T for sale

Sorry, I just like to support a fellow chilehead. I also am a firm believer in supporting any business that treats their customers well.
I am good for the money, too.

:fire:

I'm the only chilehead in my family. There was a running joke in our household - we had three spices on hand: salt, pepper and ketchup.

I think I am the product of being switched at birth. My parents don't even like black pepper.

Ha we should turn this into a reality show. We can call it pepper wars. Or pepper hunters. This auction is getting up there. Little too rich for my blood.

Bud

Wow, It looks like I need to grow some of these brain next year and try to make a few extra bucks. It hard to belive its over 100 bucks.

I give. I have reached my limit. Good luck.

you sure well guess what..,

Bid increases so does the gifts I must be fair and show my appreciation for pepperlovers … well another full box of Butch T contains 40 pods will be added to the winner’s list as a free gift
Enjoy and say this is insane

hpim3300.jpg

you sure well guess what..,

Bid increases so does the gifts I must be fair and show my appreciation for pepperlovers … well another full box of Butch T contains 40 pods will be added to the winner’s list as a free gift
Enjoy and say this is insane

hpim3300.jpg
Now you're just torturing us. :lol:

I just have to let everyone that reads this - buy your seeds from Judy. I just received my order of seeds and pods (from her earlier Butch T sale). The pods are HUGE and the seeds are exactly what I ordered - and then some - Judy added more free seeds to the order. She is a class act.
You need to look no further than pepperlover.com for your pepper seed needs. Better hurry, though - some strains are already sold out!

I just have to let everyone that reads this - buy your seeds from Judy. I just received my order of seeds and pods (from her earlier Butch T sale). The pods are HUGE and the seeds are exactly what I ordered - and then some - Judy added more free seeds to the order. She is a class act.
You need to look no further than pepperlover.com for your pepper seed needs. Better hurry, though - some strains are already sold out!

well for saying this promotion guess what IF you win the bid... another box of Butch T is yours as well.... tell me how this sounds?

Judy,

I've lost count. How many boxes are you offering up here? I might just start bidding again.

Edward

Back