for-sale Fresh pods Brain Strain and Butch T for sale

Okay .....This is possibly the most entertaining auction ever.Thanks to Pepperlover(I have Butch T's comin :mouthonfire:)and
,Cerberus, Edgie... :woohoo: :woohoo: awesome battle for the Brain Strains!!!!

Judy,

I've lost count. How many boxes are you offering up here? I might just start bidding again.

Edward

well we have the main one which was the Brain Strain, we have the mixed one which also contains 10 brain strain pods, then we have 2 boxes of Butch T. and the powders.. all those are gifts were not intitaly included but i said lets have fun and here we are

Ok, so to whoever wins, a) how many fresh pods are you gonna eat the second the box arrives? B) I was really hoping u could get some seeds from these 200 dollar brain strains... Haha new pheno!! You guys are great, I bet cappy is flipping out :) in a good way :)

H O L Y S H I T
:eek: :eek: :eek:

When I said this will be a new auction record..
Apparently I wasn't kidding.

I was also thinking 80-90dollar new record

:shocked:

WELL. This changed my plans for the day! I'm heading out to drive around and look for some serious land for sale so I can grow 45 acres of brain strains and retire by the time I'm 26years old.
:rofl:

WOW!! Wait...Should I be growing these Brain Strans instead of the Trinidad Scorpions?? LOL It appears I have another piece of land reserved for these!! :)

As of 3 pm Based on the Action Time this action ends now the winner is Cliff the boxes are being shipped today,
Thanks for all the participants, watchers and those who were here for fun… as always this a place where we all meet and share the heat… there will be no more Brain Strain pods
I will have one or two boxes of Butch T later this week thanks guys and congratulations for the winner
Judy

Congrats Cerberus! :cheers:

Best auction I've seen so far.

You guys had me popping popcorn and just sitting down hitting refresh every couple of minutes to watch the show.

Congrats Cliff! I got called away to work, but my limit was only going to be $175. You would have won anyway. Enjoy!!!

Back