• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

gas prices

andres said:
In Guatemala around US$4.65 a gallon. And over here you have to use your car. Using public transportation is like playing russian roulette. And riding a bike is out of the question. Tons of motorcycles on the street, though. I have been hit by a car twice in my life so that was it for me and motorcycles. Guess I have to suck it up...

What gets me is that there is no oil shortage, it's just a bunch of people speculating on prices and playing the market. Same thing happened with coffee this year. The crops were fine and lots of coffee to go around, but some assholes somewhere in the world started playing around and just you wait to see how your coffee prices are going to go through the roof.

say it again Andres...in total agreement with you....my question is...how much is enough?

rainbowberry said:
Rainbowberry's all sweet and chaste.

There's that stinky bait again.... :lol:

Just a quick unconfirmed fact: Gas price in Venezuela is around US$0.50 a gallon. And the climateis perfect to grow chiles. I say we all move to Venezuela and start a chile growing commune

andres said:
Just a quick unconfirmed fact: Gas price in Venezuela is around US$0.50 a gallon. And the climateis perfect to grow chiles. I say we all move to Venezuela and start a chile growing commune

Sounds like an awesome idea, but i don't think Mr. Chavez would be too thrilled to have me around.

Screw Chavez... once we are there we can throw a coup and take control over the country. I have always wanted my own country...

I'm up for that...don't know if the wife will be or not...sure will miss that ol' girl.... roflmao...

Ok ethanol based is appx 3.83 a gallon

regular unleaded is about 3.91 a gallon

My tacoma and subaru get appx 60 to 70 miles to the tank more with actual unleaded gas and not these designer blends of ethanol.The difference is amazing.Basically pay 1.20 more for the extra mileage. Rich

andres said:
Screw Chavez... once we are there we can throw a coup and take control over the country. I have always wanted my own country...

Only problem i see is The Creator promised me Australia and IGG Germany when he takes over the world.....see if he'll give you Venezuela. I'm sure he would'nt mind at all.

Sickmont said:
Only problem i see is The Creator promised me Australia and IGG Germany when he takes over the world.....see if he'll give you Venezuela. I'm sure he would'nt mind at all.

If this were Risk, you'd have a very good shot at winning. The way his business is going we might be dictators by sundown.

imaguitargod said:
If this were Risk, you'd have a very good shot at winning. The way his business is going we might be dictators by sundown.

You don't remember that do you?

I wanted Australia for the beaches, and you wanted Germany for the beer

Sickmont said:

Yup, I'll take Venezuela. Ever watched Miss Universe? I'll take Venezuela alright.

I can always import whatever beer I want with my oil moneys...

Sickmont said:
You don't remember that do you?

I wanted Australia for the beaches, and you wanted Germany for the beer

I'd rather have Belgium for the beer. Ok since that ones open... Creator, I'd like Belgium please. Wait I'm getting off topic. Gas sucks.

Back