• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Get it right...Win a sauce #2

Time to give away another bottle of Hot Sauce! :shocked:

The first person to post the correct answer will win a free bottle of Cape Fear Pepper Company Red Savina or Smolderin' Chipotle Hot Sauce.

Hot Sauce ingredients: Red and Orange Habaneros, Vinegar, Fresh Cayenne, Smashed Garlic, Chipotle, Lime Juice, Cilantro, Fresh Herbs and Spices..

Name the hot sauce! :)

I know, I know... Cape Fear Pepper Company's Red and Orange Habanero Sauce, to be released soon? Okay, I dunno.

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']DING DING DING!!! WE have a wiener! :D Huv you made that look waaaay to easy![/QUOTE]

That wasn't fair.... one of my favorites. Just had to walk over to the fridge and read the label :D

Was is called Death, and when they came out with other Death sauces, they renamed it to Original Death, or has it always been Original Death? Just curious.

huvason said:
That wasn't fair.... one of my favorites. Just had to walk over to the fridge and read the label :cool:

Nuf said..Huv read the label. :clap: The ingredients that I originally posted for the contest, came directly from a label that's only on one Blair's Death product. If Huv would have said Jersey Death or Whatever Death, he would have been wrong. Most people refer to the "Original Death" as just Blair's Death. This is the case here. ;)

LOL - This is funny... Just keep the bottle for the next contest Captain, and offer two. Just make sure the question merits two sauces. I'm way to busy to argue over a free bottle of sauce.... (OK maybe i'm not that busy, but still don't feel like arguing).

BTW - great idea with the contests Captain.

No one's arguing, it's clear you won, take the Cap'n's sauce, you'll like it :clap:

huvason said:
LOL - This is funny... Just keep the bottle for the next contest Captain, and offer two. Just make sure the question merits two sauces. I'm way to busy to argue over a free bottle of sauce.... (OK maybe i'm not that busy, but still don't feel like arguing).

BTW - great idea with the contests Captain.

Yer gittin' the sauce Huv!!! NO arguments!! ;) I didn't take any of the comments as anyone wanting to start anything. I just wanted to clarify that only "one" sauce has the exact ingredients that I listed. :clap:

Back