• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Get it right...Win a sauce #2

thehotpepper.com said:
No one's arguing, it's clear you won, take the Cap'n's sauce, you'll like it ;)

I already know I like it - it's GREAT!!!!! I think I have Red Savina flowing through my veins.

Just don't want anything blowing up over nothing - it's all good :clap:

it's over isn't it? the competition. will it ever run again? will there be special consideration to those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, dying to try Defcon Zero? do I have to eat 10 habs, naked, while sitting on a block of ice, whistling Yellow Rose Of Texas, while playing tom-toms, having a red hot poker jabbed into my left ear, having a large beaked parrot biting hard on my right nipple... I could go on and on, believe me. but I won't. how do I get a free bottle of Defcon Zero? how do I get a bottle of Defcon Zero and pay for this highly prized and much revered limited edition specialty? can I order it?

chilliman64 said:
it's over isn't it? the competition. will it ever run again? will there be special consideration to those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, dying to try Defcon Zero? do I have to eat 10 habs, naked, while sitting on a block of ice, whistling Yellow Rose Of Texas, while playing tom-toms, having a red hot poker jabbed into my left ear, having a large beaked parrot biting hard on my right nipple... I could go on and on, believe me. but I won't. how do I get a free bottle of Defcon Zero? how do I get a bottle of Defcon Zero and pay for this highly prized and much revered limited edition specialty? can I order it?

DEFCON ZERO's are hard to come by. All older releases are either eaten or in the hands of collectors. The Creator is actually releasing 20 or 25 prelease bottles of DEFCON ZERO BATCH #4 in NM at the FF show this weekend. Shoot him an email as well to see if he has any left after the show (i'm still hoping I get one because I couldn't make the show). The Real Batch #4 is coming soon, but that's more of a collectors thing - but you could certianly open it. Now FREE, that's a different story....

yes I know what a rare and highly prized item they are. (get the violins ready lads) it's difficult being a chilehead in Australia as we don't have access to the extensive range available in the world's leading chile nation the USA and when you order something the postage costs are horrendous! USPS is not too bad but don't talk to me about Fedex or UPS!

I hope I didn't offend DEFCON Creator with my post or appear to be making inappropriate suggestions with my previous post, I was just having fun, and I'd had a number of cold beers, and a few Jim Beams, and the sun was in my eyes, and I was coming down from an endorphin high, and my pods are still not mature despite summer ending 28th Feb, and, and, and... if I did overstep the mark DC, please accept my apologies. however I would like to buy a bottle, sent USPS of course :lol:

chilliman64 said:
yes I know what a rare and highly prized item they are. (get the violins ready lads) it's difficult being a chilehead in Australia as we don't have access to the extensive range available in the world's leading chile nation the USA and when you order something the postage costs are horrendous! USPS is not too bad but don't talk to me about Fedex or UPS!

I hope I didn't offend DEFCON Creator with my post or appear to be making inappropriate suggestions with my previous post, I was just having fun, and I'd had a number of cold beers, and a few Jim Beams, and the sun was in my eyes, and I was coming down from an endorphin high, and my pods are still not mature despite summer ending 28th Feb, and, and, and... if I did overstep the mark DC, please accept my apologies. however I would like to buy a bottle, sent USPS of course :lol:

He does not offend easily.... Just get him an email to let him know

Offended? Not possible. Actually I laughed. Anyway, the ZERO's have become pretty sought after, especially the early editions. I have a couple of pre-release Batch #4's left. We're leaving NM today, so shoot me an e-mail. These little pre-release gems are just a foreshadowing of what is to come in April. These are simple, the collector bottle in April will be something to truly behold!

About $45.00, lol. The pre-release are 1/16 ounce vials, the collectors bottles is much larger, and much more...shall we say, interesting.

Back