• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Giant Pumpkin+veg. GLOG!!!

I did actually. I started 3 different giant tomatoes. As well as some other things. Here's the list.
4.88 Domke
5.16 Domke
5.75 Domke
Peruvian Cilantro (WickedMike)
Giant Sunflower 15ft.

And an eating tomato from WickedMike; Brandywine Black

I got a new camera so pictures should be a bit clearer. Here they are under a grow light and heating pad.

084ZCvo.jpg

Next update is when something comes up. WOOT!

How are the pumpkins coming along? I have three vines growing, and once they got about a foot in length they are really taking off. I did direct sow in the backyard and gave the soil a dose of Osmocote 10-10-10. Ill have to take some pictures tomorrow when the sun is out. I dont even remember the type. Got the seeds from the local hardware store. Going to have pumpkins for halloween and the rest will be targets for a 12ga. 

IbrpSKq.jpg

One of two surviving giant tomatoes. This one is the 4.88 Domke. It is known for huge mega blooms making consistently 5+lbs tomatoes. This is one to keep your eye on. It's also the last known seed as Mr.Domke sent me his very last. He didn't send to anyone else. The plant is very vigorous. As you may be able to tell it has mutant coty's which is also very consistent with the 4.88 Domke. So far it's grown true. I hope to have it outside in the next week or so.

18 days in and it's taking off. Been feeding it miracle grow every 7 days. Got a feeling this bad boy is about too take off!

Biggest I've ever gotten one too grow so far.
20160630_185424.jpg

Looking fantastic! I'm jealous. So I need some suggestions. Looking for pepper seed for next year. What is a good vendor? I want just plain red bhut jolokia. In specific I am looking for one that produces huge pods. If you know any let me know please.

That aside. I got a couple plants. Good ol Jalapeno and Tobasco. Planted them under a tree. Gets just the right amount of shade/sun. No pics of the plants yet. I did get a present when I bought the plant.

vSqB2wX.jpg

Dirty house I know. That's our chicken feeding station haha. Speaking of those freeloading chickens. They started laying the other day. We got them in January. These are Barredrock eggs. We do have bantams who started laying yesterday. Unfortunately we don't have pictures of those eggs as I needed breakfast.

AoHUp33.jpg

Found this little dude growing. It's a pepper seedling for sure. Not even sure what it is. Gives me no choice but to grow it out and see. Let's hope for the best :)

Very small coty I think it was something I got in the rare seed train. Not sure. Surprise me little guy.

Back