• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

something about the economical benefits for farmers so said mr ben franklin, now get to watering your plants and make benjy proud!

Sometimes, I really wish I could know what it is like to sleep in.  I'm up by 5:30 pretty much every morning, no alarm clock required.  Hell, the latest I've managed to snooze in the last couple of years was 8:00, and that was after being out until 4:00.

Same here,cant sleep past 6 if my life depended on it. Waiting for it to warm up alittle then I have to go pull up a bunch of sod that was laid 6 weeks ago. This wil not be fun. Yall have agreat day and good morning.

Another great day. Had the rest of my sod and some millings laid yesterday. Today I work on my new well house. Y'all have a great day.

JuanHubero said:
I keep forgetting that today is Friday.  I don't know why, but today feels like a Thursday to me.
Feels like that to me when I work Saturdays too.  They cut that last week finally after....4 weeks of it.

Ugh! What is wrong with you morning people?! Give me 10am. I worked til almost midnight. Now up and heading to the Cleveland reptile show. Anyone going?

Normal 4:50 AM Sunday wake up call here - it's funny how all my friends will so freely call me a wuss when I won't go hang out on a Saturday night.

I think the next time I do, I'll call every one of them at 4:50 AM so they will finally get it.
Also, good morning!

Back