• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Have a great day. Good morning and merry xmas.

Im going to finish a bench ive been building and take some measurments for the roof on the new well house ive built. 

good.png

FFS it's not early.. It's 2 pm. You lazy piece off..

Na just kidding :) time zones do that to a man. I usually get up around 05:15 am but it wouldn't make much sense posting here.

Never the less.. Guten Morgen!

Chinese takeout with primo powder added to it for dinner last night woke me up earlier than I wanted this morning.  The vengeful Chinese food ghost of Christmas past.

Blah. Start tearing old shadehouse down today,going to use the wood for new corral. Good thing I got 40 minutes of sleep,lol. Good morning guys.

sicman said:
Ya,but I'll on a ladder and walking lumber around all day.really could have used a little more zzzzz's.

Yeah, not I ...

Mostly I'm just jamming on it now, so that I can go back to vacationing sooner than later this week (again) ...

I am soar but got so much done yesterday. If the rain holds off Ill be able to get my roof on my pump house.

Yall have a great day and good morning.

Work on building a bench,then I have band practice. It's a new project that I've been invited to join. The singer guitarist has been asked to play several festivals this summer so he wants my rhythm duo "electric swamp" to back him up. Y'all have a great day and good morning.

Back