• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Haha Catherine I was covered in icy hot. Today I'm going on a bike ride and need to work on my small truck, most importantly just need to clear my head and be thankful. Yesterday was a insane day for my wife and I. We found out that our son, my "step son" was shot in the back at basic training. He WILL be fine! We found out in the morning and didnt know his results until the evening. Since he is a "adult" and property of the government they dont have to tell you anything. I went the whe day thinking he was going to be paralyzed, he's not. The unsettling thing is the kid might have shot Kyle on purpose? So his military career is over and is being discharged. And we are still not allowed to talk to him yet. I'm just thankful he is alive and not paralyzed. Bless up and enjoy.

Good morning everyone. Geeze-secrecy sure abounds in the government. I am just glad you *finally* found out what happened to your stepson though you may never know the truth, and that he is OK.

Prayers for the people in the path of Florence. Prayers also for a family member who will have a spinal tap tomorrow.

Enjoy the day, take care of friends and yourself. Keep loved ones close.

Back