• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. It actually rained for an hour yesterday, though friends north of us say they got hail. Cooler weather ahead, a nice intro to Fall on Saturday.

I hope your day is filled with the good stuff. Be kind to animals and treat others as you would like to be treated. Drive safely.

We have some wonderful people here, and GIP is one of them.

Good morning everyone. Plant swap today. Since most of my plants need to wait until Spring to dig up, I am bringing material things like pots, buckets, gardening stuff to share. I am also bringing stuff I pickled.

Hope you have a wonderful stressless day filled with joy. Treat everyone kindly. Take time for yourself. Pay it forward.

Good morning everyone. We had a nice plant swap yesterday with fewer people than usual, the garden hardy ones. I brought home some ice plants and a couple bricks of daylilies. GIP, I will be asking you how to plant them.

It will be another hot, close to 90*day, and then the Fall temps will be more normal.

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Treat others and yourself well. Drive safely.

Good morning all  :)

warmer today  :dance:  61f/16c at 10:30 am
going to be prepping the plant room for the overwinters later today. almost that time  :mope:

Jane;  Daylillies are easy like planting Garlic...  a bigger hole though, and i generally plant about 3 fans per hole. if you have a big clump {4-6fans} divide it first into smaller clumps of fans. and don't forget to mulch
feel free to PM me if you have more questions  :)

hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend 
S.M.I.L.E. :D and have a wonderful day 

Had a great time last evening catching up and visiting our friends. The new baby is so small. I'm going to get plenty of rest and hydration today. Spanish Trails tomorrow. October we go to every other week on the lawn accounts so I'll be having lots of free time. Its always an adjustment to get use to. I get real bored then I'll start training for races. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning everyone. The beautiful Fall weather has returned with cooler temps, hopefully in the 70s for the week. Sure does make for easier outdoor chores.

GIP - I have bricks of daylilies! The guy just chopped them up after digging, so I am hoping to find whole plants before planting. Thanks for the instructions. Maybe tomorrow.

Hope you have a wonderful day. Keep loved ones close. Treat friends well. Drive defensively.

Back