• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone. GIP, you sure had a huge harvest! Lots of varieties, lots of work, lots of color. How many different varieties?

Yesterday I picked most everything above the ground at the community garden, made Dilly Beans, dehydrated Roma tomatoes, now for the final removal of plants later this week. Our first freeze is predicted next week. Poor dragonsfire with snow already.

Have a great day and share the joy. Be good to friends and family.

Good Morning!
+1 c and the sun is actually shining, hope it stays a while. Finishing of some leather work today and prepping some food.
We had record snowfall yesterday.
Have a great Day!!

BeWNpSC.jpg

https://youtu.be/Ku5aT3EAfH0

Good morning everyone. Dry here, just waiting for some moisture. Starting to get the patio ready for a few plants to be protected while we are away. Lots to clean up for next years use.

I love Fall and the colors, but it sure is a busy time.

Enjoy your work and keep friends close. It is going to be a beautiful day.

Good morning, everyone. The weekly predictions of rain just may come this weekend. We shall see. I just hope it isn't like dragonsfire weather!

Low 30* temps are predicted for the next 2 days, but we shall see. I plan on moving a few peppers closer to the house. The hail-stripped ones are leafing out so I may find a cool spot for a couple of them over the winter IF I can control the aphids. Right now the whiteflies and aphids seems to be everywhere.

Hope your Friday is a great one. S.M.I.L.E. and pay it forward.

Good morning everyone. Cold and dreary this AM with a prediction of rain. We had an educational tour of Fairmount Cemetery yesterday with a short history of many of the people buried there. I wish I had this tour guides knowledge and ability to remember everything he talked about.

Hope your day is filled with joy and better weather than ours. I bet dragonsfire had a great birthday. Drive safely.

Back