• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning, everyone. Yup - GIP is one awesome dude. The cold is settling in the house, and was colder than outside yesterday. Brrr. Went to Sprouts grocery store last night and found 1.75 oz. of packaged Bhut Jolokias, Reapers, and Assorted Hots. First time I have seen them there - about 8 peppers for $5.

Hope your day is warmer than mine! Be kind to animals and be good to yourself. Have a great Sunday!

good morning all  :)

49f/9c here this morning and supposed to warm up more later and tomorrow, though tomorrow will bring more rain again.  
Those couple cold nights ruined the end of my season  :neutral: and made me cut it short.
It is what it is, maybe we'll get lucky and have a longer grow season next year. 

not sure whats planned for this afternoon.

hope you all have a fantastic day
be kind, and remember to S.M.I.L.E.  :D

Good Morning!
Snow in and getting heavy. Forgot some towels on the rack outside now soaked, so much for air dry lol
Some bread making and maybe more sauces today
Have a great Day !!

OJ5Ivlz.jpg

good morning all  :)

well, though it seems the weather is warming back up, its going to be raining for a week or more  :neutral:
i'm not going to try to shuffle plants in/out of the garage for couple more weeks.
So i decided, well this year is done and pulled pods off everything  :shocked:
stripped the plants of all their pods even green ones  :!:
Then they get chopped way back before being overwintered.
anyway here is my final haul of the year;

AcvmUz9.jpg

if only we hadn't had a hard freeze already :neutral:
only a couple more weeks of ripening would have really been fantastic.

hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday with lots of opportunities to S.M.I.L.E. :D

Back