• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. Hard freeze warning for most of CO. I was watching how the peach orchards protect their trees in Chucks neck of the woods. Nice article on TV. They either strip the open blossoms or use water to freeze and protect the buds. Last year’s freeze lost most of the crop. Gardening here is definitely a gamble.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Thats what we do here in the strawberrie fields. They turn the sprinklers on and coat the berries with ice when it does freeze here. off to the stables to cut up and haul away a bunch of metal. Have a wonderfull day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's 32 (0c) on its way to 42 (6c).  Snowing.  Winter WX Advisory for 2-4" and a Freeze Warning for tonight.  Moderate meeting schedule today.  My wife worked on the landscaping a big chunk of the day.  She was pretty sore and spent some time soaking in the hot tub.  We also got the plants covered in the garden and then grilled some corn and did some brats last evening.  Delicious.  Not sure what we've got going on today.  It should be plant out time for tomatoes ..... I bet we're 3 weeks away from that.  We had a very warm early spring but the last few weeks and the forecast is way too cold for planting out.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. 16*F and sunny with a blanket of snow. I hope the peach crop survived. I have to watch the neighbor’s dogs today, and the cat is itching to go outside and explore. Maybe next week. The peppers are ready to get out from under the lights, but they have another 4-5 weeks at least. The bugs are still chomping on them. Frustrating.

I hope your day goes well. Stay healthy and safe.

Good morning.  It's 33 (1c) on its way to 48 (9c).  The snow has melted.  I've got a very busy work schedule today.  I've started to work on plans for my annual Canada fishing trip in early July.  The border is still closed.  I wonder if this is going to be the 2nd year in a row that our trip will be cancelled. Not sure what else we've got going today.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Most of the snow has melted, waiting for more today. It sounds like the peach crop has survived the teen temps for the most part. We all love their peaches. Getting ready to transplant tomatoes - a bit later than last year, and easier to plant the smaller plants.

Have a wonderful day and stay healthy.

Good morning.  It's 24 (-4c) on its way to 52 (11c).  Hard freeze in progress.  Very busy work schedule today.  Totally slammed on some proposal activities.  Not sure what else we've got going on today.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. It's 46 on it's way to 60.  Damp and cool.  Rain forecasted for this afternoon.  Busy work schedule today.  I'll probably work until early afternoon and then I need to run some errands.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  Lots of outside chores on the schedule for tomorrow.  Tomorrow evening, my wife's sisters are coming out here for a "girls night".  I expect lots of eating, drinking, loud music, gabbing and hot tubbing.  I'll be working to get everything in order for that and then I need to find some place to go  :lol: ! Be safe and be good.  

Woke up, early, had to take the day off of work because of a DMV appointment. Palm Beach Tax Collector, makes you wait 75 days for an appointment, has you in and out of the DMV location in under 20 minutes. 

Definitely confirmed the DMV only exists to make our lives harder.

Good morning. We are taking a friend for her Costco shopping this AM, then I have a birthday party to attend. I transplanted most of the tomatoes yesterday, now I have a full house under the lights. I need to buy a new aquarium pump for compost tea. We found someone local who wants to make/sell the tea. A very interesting encounter.

Have a wonderful Friday. Stay safe and healthy.

Good morning.  It's 50 (10c) on its way to 68 (20c).  Sic .... thanks for the support.  I guess I'm gonna hole up in the basement with a Scotch and watch a game while "girl's night" is in progress.  Busy day.  Got some online training to do for work then it's outdoor chores until this evening.  Be safe and be good.  

Back