• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.  It's 50 (10c) on its way to 80 (27c).  Today is a day-off for me.  Only working until mid morning and then I'll head outside for chores.  The grand kids will be here this evening.  Grilling and beverages later.  Be safe and be good.    

Good morning. I’m hoping to work on rebuilding part of the flower garden w/dirt from the compost pile, stepping stones, and new flowers. Good project for May. The nurseries should be filled with new flowers by now.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Stay healthy.

Good morning May 1. Busy garden day yesterday and much more to do today. With a high temp in the 80s it’s summer weather - time for me to get more organized. The peppers were in the shade all day, I should add the tomatoes also.

Enjoy your day and stay safe.

Good morning.  It's 66 on its way to 80.  The grandkids are here .... keeping us busy.  Heading outside in a few minutes to do chores.  My daughter will be here this evening.  Burgers and dogs on this evening's menu.  Beverages later on.  Not much else is happening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning.  It's 63 on its way to 75.  Chance of rain.  The grandkids are here.  Getting ready for a big breakfast.  Taking it easy today.  Not much else is going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning.  It's 62 (17c) on its way to 72 (22c).  OK this morning .... T Storms this afternoon .... then turning much colder.  Moderate work schedule today.  I'm going to take some vacation starting mid week to get the rest of garden planted.  Not much else is happening.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning.  It's 54 (12c) on its way to 64 (18c) and raining.  Moderate meeting schedule today.  Not sure what else is going on.  Getting ready for plant out this coming weekend.  Be safe and be good  

From the sounds of the forecast, you might be planting in the rain. But you know how Kansas forecasts can be . . . 

Harry_Dangler said:
Good morning.  It's 54 (12c) on its way to 64 (18c) and raining.  Moderate meeting schedule today.  Not sure what else is going on.  Getting ready for plant out this coming weekend.  Be safe and be good  

Good morning.  It's 42 (6c) on its way to 68 (20c).  Working in the office until mid morning .... then I'm off the rest of the week.  The next couple of days, we'll be completing the final prep work out in the garden.  Targeting Saturday for plant out ..... WX permitting.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

Lasagna tonight as yesterday became a very long day. We have a small job picking up sticks today. Thats it, picking up sticks,lol. Cant wait till dinner, stuff is awesome. Got the recipe from sister and wife is killing it. Be awesome today, be kind, be strong. Good morning.

Good morning. The rain ended last night, leaving beautiful dew on the grass and trees this AM. We have a few more warmer days before more moisture. It’s still too early and wet to plant but the lettuce is growing well. Nothing like fresh veggies. Sic-picking up sticks sounds like our picking up pine cones. A nuisance. We have to do that chore every year at the CG since the pine trees grow very well there.

Enjoy your day and stay healthy. S.M.I.L.E.

Big day at horse ranch then have to get truck and trailer ready for tomorrow. The humidity is crazy but friday and saturday supposed to bring drier air. That will be the last for the year Im sure. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's 53 on its way to 64.  A little cool and breezy.  I'm on vacation for a few days.  The company told me that I had to start taking vacation or I stop accruing it.  Outside chores on the agenda for the morning.  Mow and trim this afternoon.  Grilling ribeyes this evening.   Beverages later on.  Be safe and be good.  

Back