• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning.  It's 41 (5c) on its way 67 (19c).  Should be a decent day.  Busy meeting schedule today.  My plan is to work until mid afternoon and then mow/trim.  Not much else is happening.  Grilling and beverages this evening.  I have tomorrow off ..... we're planning on completing our plant out.  The grandkids will be here tomorrow evening through the weekend.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  

Good morning. Beautiful sunshine to help dry the soil, though more rain is predicted for the weekend. Our Spring Plant Swap is this Saturday, time to dig up a few more extras. I am hosting again this year so I’d better get busy. My back thinks otherwise. I also need to check out the CG. Lots to do there, too.

Have a wonderful day. Share your blessings with those less fortunate.

Good Morning!
Still too cool at night to plant so just waiting, supposed to be thunderstorms today, next Monday supposed to hit +29c, but night is 8, so probably not till near the end of the month to plant.
Not looking good this year for weather.
Just nursing my indoor grows, relaxing with coffee right now.

Have a great day !!

Good morning.  It's 47 (8c) on its way to 70 (21c).  No office work today!  Today we're going to finish our plant out.  Starting tomorrow, there's rain in the forecast and 70s everyday for the next week.  The grandkids will be here this evening.  Pizza tonight.  Beverages later.  Be safe and be good.

Good morning. Plans are to visit the CG, weed, rake leaves, and maybe plant broccoli. We have lots to bring for tomorrow’s swap, it’s easier for me to make a few trips. Looking forward to see familiar faces though we are requiring masks to be worn. It looks like a warmer weekend, still too cool at night for plant out.

I hope you have a wonderful day. Enjoy the earth’s beauty.

Good morning.  It's 55 (13c) on its way to 63 (17c).  Light rain.  Rain's in the forecast for the next 7 days.  It's going to be a soggy week!  Yesterday, we completed our plant out.  I'm stiff and sore this morning (I think a hot tub soak sometime today!).  15 tomatoes and 112 peppers.  It took 9 hours to get everything sorted, planted, staked and caged.  The grand kiddos are here keeping grandma busy.  Chores and errands for me this morning.  Be safe, be blessed and be good.  S.M.I.L.E.

Good morning. Plant swap day though the weather is cloudy and threatening rain. Like Harry, we are supposed to have rainy weather all next week. Yesterday we got only a touch of hail that went east with 2” hail. No work in the CG until the rain ends - too muddy. Kudos to Harry for getting everything planted. Sounds like a great summer and harvest.

Have a wonderful day. Be thankful and be blessed.

Going to have a nice garden Harry. Ours are doing good. Work in the nursery and getting truck and trailer ready for tomorrow. Picked up some nice Oak logs yesterday that Ill be using to inoculate shitake mushrooms. Ill first start a grain substrate, bury logs with holes drilled in them. Then take inoculated oats and stuff holes. Then if I didnt containment anything ill have shitakes in a year,lol. Have a great day and good morning.

Good morning.  It's 57 (14c) on it's way to 75 (24c).  Raining again.  The forecast for the next week has 60%+ chance of rain everyday.  It should be good for the garden.  Today is forecasted to be a washout.  Back to indoor chores and taking it easy today.  Sic .... those mushrooms sound like a project.  Made a big pot of chili yesterday .... great WX for it.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Sunny for the AM, then back to rain. We had a great plant swap yesterday amid the much cooler temps. It was nice to see so many people, a few new faces and many plants to choose from. I brought 90 plants and came home with about 30, mostly flowers. One gal brought bags of seeds she had saved - a bit pushy for us to take them. Maybe if she was more organized wrt particular variety and year, but we did take a few seeds.

I hope your day goes well. Be thankful and blessed.

Good morning.  It's 60 (16c) on its way to 73 (23c) with more light rain.  I checked the rain gauge last evening and it had 2.25" of rain it.  There's no end to the rain for at least the next week.  Everything is soooooo green!  The garden looks great.  Moderate meeting schedule today.  Not sure what my wife has going on today with more rain in the WX forecast.  Be safe and be good.  

Good morning. Gray May for the forecast - still too cold and rainy for much gardening. We are attending an outdoor funeral service for a dear friend, I will be sure to bring an umbrella. I have many flower cuttings to transplant from the swap - time to get them going into pots.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy earths beauty.

Good morning.  It's 60 (16c) on its way to 78 (26c).  Cloudy with T Storms in the area.  60% chance of rain today.  The wet WX continues.  It's soggy out there! Last night we fixed a meal from the garden.  Potatoes from last year; sweet corn from last year; a salad of carrots from last year, fresh leaf lettuce and radishes; asparagus.  The strawberries are just starting to ripen.  We've picked a couple dozen and the blackberries are in blossom. The hummingbirds are busy with all of the weigela in blossom.  The lilacs, iris and peonies are in blossom too.  Busy meeting schedule this morning and then I'm headed to town for more meetings at our business partner's warehouse.  Not much else going on.  Be safe and be good.  

Back