• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It’s Friday, with lots to check out in the CG this AM. The end of the peaches are slowly readying for roll ups, in the slow cooker overnight. Nice to have that done. Son is working at the annual beer festival, as he’s done for many years. He stopped by for veggies on his
way downtown.
Have a great day. Nice to have cooler temps around for awhile.

Good morning. It's 65F on its way to 80F. T-Storms in progress. Office work this morning then who knows? Good thing I mowed yesterday as it looks like several days of on/off storms in store for the weekend. Not much else is going on. Our grand-daughter is supposed to be here for the weekend. Got out some ribeyes to grill this evening. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's mostly sunny and 59F, on its way to 70F. Calling for a little rain the next two days, so I need to get some things done outside today. She cut the grass yesterday, I need to cut the hill today. Also need to make a run to the dump. And, of course, there's more garden picking to be done, ha. Hope everybody has a freaky good Friday. Be safe out there and dodge the raindrops.

Morning all - it's a cool Saturday out there, definite feel of autumn, hopefully the mosquitoes will bugger off and die.
Busy day today - MotoGP qualifying and loads of stuff to do in the garden and round the house.
Have a good Saturday - keep warm, calm, mosquito free and smile :D

Good morning. It's 67F on its way to 90F. Warm with severe storms this afternoon/evening. We got 3.3" of rain the last couple days. We needed it for sure. Not doing much today. Watching a little futbol and football. Heading up to the city for the match tonight. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. 47F, getting closer to that first freeze. I’m working on removing a few out-of-control violas at the CG that I’ve been ignoring way too long. They’re beginning to get invasive. Lots of weeding at another’s CG ‘garden’ so I’ll help dig out mallow and thistles for him. He thinks our small tiller will solve all of his problems.
Other than gardening, daughter has a friend visiting from CA, so we’ll have a nice lunch with them.
Have a great day ahead. Enjoy Mother Nature’s beauty.

Good morning. It's overcast and raining, 55F, on its way to 58F. TS Ophelia brushing us before it heads out to sea. That's ok, we need the rain. Managed to pick some pods yesterday, with the thought I'd process them over the weekend while it's raining. Now, let's see if that happens, ha. Hope everybody has a super Saturday. Be safe out there and start prepping for Winter 🥶.

Good morning. It's 69F on its way to 83F. It will be less humid and mostly sunny. Patchy dense fog right now. No rain today but we are thankful for the rain we got the past few days. Watching some futbol this morning and football this afternoon. Got a couple of slabs in the smoker this morning .... they'll be ready for game time. Not much else is going. Beverages later on. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. It overcast with drizzle, 57F, on its way to 63F (Real Feel 62F). Received about 1.75" of rain so far. It should be wrapping up today, maybe with a little more. Certainly needed it. Plan on watching some NFL today. Ribs? Why didn't I think of that! lol. Hope everybody has a peaceful and restful Sunday. Be safe out there and cheer for the home team.

Good Fall morning. A bit of a chill at 46F, but the birds are happy this AM. Yesterday I removed a few tomato plants so I have greenies to give away, plus beans and cukes. We’re we’re busy in the CG trying to slowly get the plot ready to till and then plant garlic in a few weeks. The guy that has the area across from me doesn’t usually weed much - he says the mulch will smother them. Ha. He needs glasses. Anyway, we dug out lots of whatevers to help him. Still a long way until garlic planting.
Have a super day. Stay healthy and hydrated. Get your flu shot.

Good morning. It's 53F on its way to 88F. Sunny and warm. Office work this morning .... then outside to do something. Nothing much else is going on. I need to re-stock the beverage refrigerators and get the trash up to the road too. My wife is draining the kiddos pool and getting that put up for the winter. It's time to start thinking about putting stuff up for the cold WX that will be here before we know it. That's about it .... be safe and be good.

Good morning. It's cloudy and 61F, on its way to 69F. Calling for cloudy all day with some drizzle. I was hoping that was done, but not yet I guess. Fired up the dehydrator for the first time this season yesterday. It'll be in use for the next few weeks, I imagine. Also started a ferment. There will be more of those as well. Plan on continuing processing peppers today, then NFL tonight. Hope everybody has a marvelous Monday. Be safe out there and avoid the pepper fumes.

Morning. Had an appointment at 6am for window tint. Changing oil now and then sorting the plants. Some have pods and others are in full bloom. That’s why I plant so much. Out of 120 plants I’ll get half of them with some pods. I do better indoors. I’ll rethink next year. Almost not worth growing anymore. I’ve had two out of 10 years that I got tons of pods. Weather sucks here. Hot days and cold nights. Good for Annuum’s, that’s about it.

I want to plant some garlic this Fall. I’ll have to do some research on varieties that work in Colorado.

Have a good day y’all

Good morning. It's 57F on its way to 86F. Should be nice and sunny. Heading to the office for a bit this morning. My previous employer has asked me to come back to work to help them out on some proposal activities for a few days this week. Back home this afternoon. Not sure what I'm doing after that. Meatloaf tonight. Be safe and be good.

Back