• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning everyone! TGIF!!!!! Get your last day of work on, then get your drank on!!!!! :)

4.5 hrs to go till I crack open a cold one, followed by another 6 or so LOL. Gotta save some for working in the garden tomorrow.
I guess I could drink what I have and then get a fresh case tomorrow before working in the garden. HMMMMM decisions decisions

done been up for a couple already. done watered a bunch of stuff and have i line watering at the moment. good morning and yall have a great day.

I am so sick of missing out on this awesome thread!!!!!!
West-Coasties kinda miss da boat sometimes!

Soooo...on that note.....Besties to Ma Easties!!!!!! xoxoxo...and may wonderful things land in your werld today!!!!!!! xoxoxo!!!!!

guten Morgen

2 yr old was up at 5am this morning, laid in bed with her till the gf got up and got a shower, fell back to sleep at 6:15. Up at 7 and started work at 8.
2 cups of coffee sitting on my desk, yep gunna need both today

Back