• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Morning all. Had some strong storms move through lastnight. Lotsa rain and lightning was an awesome show. Supposed to be in the 70's today but start to cool into the 50's for the weekend.

»» Foobar2k ::: Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967) - 11 - Good Morning Good Morning ::: 1:12/2:41 (••••••••••) ::: 229 kbps ««

»» Foobar2k ::: Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (1967) - 11 - Good Morning Good Morning ::: 1:12/2:41 (••••••••••) ::: 229 kbps ««

NOoooooooooooooooooooooo say it isnt so.

My roommate in the Army recorded just the first part of this song with the roosters and the good morning part over and over and over again onto a cassette tape and played it as our alarm clock. Not a bad deal except that he had a customized Kenwood system with 4 bose 901's in every corner. Meaning that one was right by my head. After the first 2 or 3 times I told him he needs to pick something else or I am snapping the tape in half LOL

what up what up. plants in the ground are getting watered as i sit here drinking coffee. irrigation is so nice. yall have a great monday and good morning

Good morning
tumblr_lqu8e4QRat1qk4x7do1_500.gif

G –get your azz up
O -open ur eyes mon
O -out of ur bed now
D -day has begun, hurry up mon!
M -morning all
O -old bread isn’t good breakfast
R -rising sun
N -new pods a comin
I -ideas for a new day
N -now get dressed, hehe