• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

I got up friday morning at 2.30AM. Got up Saturday morning at 5AM. Wasn't a hell of a lot to do, so I just don't get it. :D

Woke up at 4am this morning, unable to sleep anymore.

If there is one day each year that I wish I could sleep in, it would have to be my birthday. But nope. I ended up getting out of bed more than an hour earlier than usual. =/

morning all..

today's thought to ponder...if a pig loses his voice, is he disgrunteled?

I guess that would depend if it sounded like Roseanne B or S Connery to begin with......

Break out the wind breaker, it's only going to be 104F today!

Double shot soy flat white no sugar, thanks, pi!

Woke up at 4am this morning, unable to sleep anymore.

If there is one day each year that I wish I could sleep in, it would have to be my birthday. But nope. I ended up getting out of bed more than an hour earlier than usual. =/

:bday: :cheers:

good morning ,waiting on the sun to pop its face. so i can get my chores done before its 300 degrees. have a great day!

Same here. Up and waiting on the sun.The nastiness in the Carib is supposed to result in quite a bit of rain here so when the guys get done milking we head out to spray fungicide.I do it before and after an aguacero( 2-3 plus inches of rain)

Back