• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Got Rennies ?

7pot Rennie
imagejpeg_2_31-1_zps09731676.jpg

Interesting and nice pods! It looks similar to a brainstrain. Are they pretty rare? i've never heard of Rennie before

Interesting and nice pods! It looks similar to a brainstrain. Are they pretty rare? i've never heard of Rennie before
Theres members here growing it Mega... as for rare well 100 maybe 200 seeds were spread out. Dont know how well others are doing with it.

Thanks poetuge !
Thanks GA !

no answers? why no answers? is this some top secret thing? whatever ill stop asking,not sure what the big deal is? i guess only the really cool people now about rennie.

Mine is just starting to open flowers now Tex...will share pics once she sets some pods! I topped mine last weekend due to some Broad mite issues...
gallery_5729_82_2300732.jpg

She's gonna be a shrub once she fills in!

No big secret sicman I think most of the people that are growing this variety are banned haha!!! Seeds were originally brought in by armac and a few people were selected to grow it out. If I'm not mistaken this will be the first year anyone is growing it other than Tex16.
Tex16 has been the only one to producer this pod and taste it. This year I might be the first to produce them and do a video review.

Well guys yeah the pods on the pic above are property of somethingwicked.... his doing a good job with that plant I donated to him back in January.

No big secret sicman I think most of the people that are growing this variety are banned haha!!! Seeds were originally brought in by armac and a few people were selected to grow it out. If I'm not mistaken this will be the first year anyone is growing it other than Tex16.
Tex16 has been the only one to producer this pod and taste it. This year I might be the first to produce them and do a video review.
thank ya. hay tex how they taste?

Back