• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

grantmichaels [2013, 2015, 2016]

I'm thinking I might do a glog this time around ...

I'm really good about photodoc'ing, but a little lax w/ posting ...

New arrivals from CCN soaking up the negative ions and perking up after their trip down the Eastern Coast ...

48F29637-B0AE-4F46-AF2B-D8F12045E8F2-3285-00000A1E253CBF22_zpsb946e96f.jpg

ok ... things just got interesting ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436570690.190382.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436570700.607563.jpg

#NotMysteryCitrus

time to un-flake-out and get the seeds out for people to have in-hand for next year ...

i need to source cumari and chiripita (? spelling) seeds to cross-compare the best guesses we came up with ...

grantmichaels said:
Got pics? ...

Mostly just trying to ID the Mystery Citrus as possibly being cumari ... or chiripita (?sp) ...

They are not Wild Brazil ...
Next ripe one I will post a picture for you. They are tasty and pack some nice heat for a tiny pod.

tctenten said:
Next ripe one I will post a picture for you. They are tasty and pack some nice heat for a tiny pod.

Do they taste like fruit loops? ... sweet/citrusy heat that's pretty decent, but fades faster than supers etc? ...
not "hint of citrus" ... CITRUS ... like a fruit loop w/ lethal injection or PE or whatever ...

Not sure about the fruit loop comp...but citrus yes and the heat is bold and unexpected for a small pod. I gave a few pods to those that were willing to try at our BBQ on the 4th. They were surprised by the heat and were cursing me.

Back